Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 49 - Golden State Warriors @ Toronto (Tampa) Raptors - April 2, 2021 @ 7:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Speaking of Portland (in another thread), Portland is playing Milwaukee tonight - wonder if Norm's reputation as a Deer Hunter translates to the new uniform

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    After tonight's Bulls/Jazz game, the Raptors will only be 1 game back of the Bulls for the 10th spot.

Raps next 5 games - Wiz, Lakers, Bulls, Cavs, Knicks.

Bulls next 5 games - Jazz(tonight), Nets, Pacers, Raptors, Hawks.

This is not even going to be close imo especially with LaVine out. And I still think the Raptors can catch the Pacers in the standings.

#Playoffs

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

This is as close as I've seen it but I can't believe no one has pointed out the irony (or schadenfreude) of us Tanking with Wiggins
    It didn’t work then, it’s not gonna work tonight.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Players/Nurse won't tank ever. It's Masai and Bobby who will make them bend a knee through their complete non-support

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    It’s hilarious that only a few RR posters wanted this team to tank but players seem still playing their tail off to win a depleted Golden State team

after all still only 2 games behind the 10th place
    Players and coaches never tank.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    Honestly i think it makes no sense to not tank
    that's why Raps won't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Honestly i think it makes no sense to not tank

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nurse played Pascal and Trent 21 minutes each in the half. He wants to win this one badly.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Come on Andrew help us out
    This is as close as I've seen it but I can't believe no one has pointed out the irony (or schadenfreude) of us Tanking with Wiggins

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    It’s hilarious that only a few RR posters wanted this team to tank but players seem still playing their tail off to win a depleted Golden State team

after all still only 2 games behind the 10th place

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

As badly as I want a top 5 pick, deep down I just know we’re going to squeak into the playoffs and pick 15th. Fitting ending to this cluster of a season.
    yup it'll be a complete write off with nothing to show for it. It's fun to think about top pick but likelyhood of that working out for us are slim

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    GS not fooling around about getting another top 5 pick. Gotta admire how shameless they are in their pursuit of it.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

#treadmill
    As badly as I want a top 5 pick, deep down I just know we’re going to squeak into the playoffs and pick 15th. Fitting ending to this cluster of a season.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    And why the hell r we trying to win this game??

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    Why isnt lowry playing these days?
    foot infection

Leave a comment:

Working...
X