Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 49 - Golden State Warriors @ Toronto (Tampa) Raptors - April 2, 2021 @ 7:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a crushing win

Comment

• garry trent jr was +54...

Comment

• Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
          garry trent jr was +54...
          yup. I'm guessing this is another S T E A L by Masai.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I'm glad there were 8 of us here to witness this ....
            Missed the game. Boys wanted to watch Godzilla versus Kong. Really stupid movie but thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of Godzilla. Lots of Kong. Kyle Chandler still giving a shit even in a movie about a giant ape fighting a giant lizard. Good stuff.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Missed the game. Boys wanted to watch Godzilla versus Kong. Really stupid movie but thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of Godzilla. Lots of Kong. Kyle Chandler still giving a shit even in a movie about a giant ape fighting a giant lizard. Good stuff.
              Raptor fan interest in this season summarized right here.

Comment

• That was an ass kicking. The Warriors didn't have their main guys and were playing the second game of a back to back.. but man the Raptors didn't let up from the opening tip. Just complete utter dominance. It was mentioned above, but +54 for our new kid. That's crazy! I mean the kid hustles and plays defense. And his like a really confident shot. You can't ask for much more than that. Pascal was really good after coming back from a dog game. He just loves playing against the Warriors for some reason. OG was fantastic. Great defense from both those guys.

Our bench (minus Stanley) was really good too. Flynn looked really composed and assertive. He had some really nice plays. Bembry brought the hustle again. Baynes did some Baynes stuff but overall was more effective than ineffective.

We even won the rebounding battle 53 to 38.

For a team that only had 1 win in the entire month of March, it didn't show. Hope Nurse got a nice comfortable sleep last night.

And Wiseman kind of sucks. Is it just because he's a rookie big that needs development time? Or is it because he sucks? That's my concern with drafting someone like Mobley. Might look okay in college, but when they become pros it can be ugly for a few years. Wiseman hurts the Warriors more than helps them IMO.

So with Chicago losing to the Jazz last night, we are now only 1 game back of the play-in. Whoops.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Godzilla is no match. Should have been Raptor vs Kong!

Comment

• Turns out maybe Gary Trent Jr. Is an upgrade over Norm after all, hmmmmm

Norms past 3 games, 13, 14 and 12 points.
                    I fear he may not get the shots there and if he ends up posting 12 points a game for the rest of the season there goes his 20 million a year contract.......
                    Last edited by Dvdvideo; Sat Apr 3, 2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                      Turns out maybe Gary Trent Jr. Is an upgrade over Norm after all, hmmmmm

Norms past 3 games, 13, 14 and 12 points.
                      I fear he may not get the shots there and if he ends up posting 12 points a game for the rest of the season there goes his 20 million a year contract.......
                      Comes back to the Raptors for $15 million a season and comes off the bench when Gary sits?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Comes back to the Raptors for $15 million a season and comes off the bench when Gary sits?
                        Lol, I was sort of thinking that too.....

Comment

• Raptors' VanVleet listed as questionable to play vs. Wizards on Monday

Comment

• So this morning, I found myself thinking to myself, "Another game, another new game thread needs to be made, maybe I should do it. Hey, wait a minute, they actually won the last one, never mind!"

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                              So this morning, I found myself thinking to myself, "Another game, another new game thread needs to be made, maybe I should do it. Hey, wait a minute, they actually won the last one, never mind!"
                              The waterboy is hungry for game action!
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                                So this morning, I found myself thinking to myself, "Another game, another new game thread needs to be made, maybe I should do it. Hey, wait a minute, they actually won the last one, never mind!"
                                The last 2 thank you very much Planet M is in some rarified air. Makes sense I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X