Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 50 - Washington Wizards @ Toronto (Tampa) Raptors - Monday, April 5 @ 7:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Malachi was able to elevate a bench unit of Stanley, Baynes & Yuta with some Bembry sprinkled in. I know it’s only the Wizards, but that’s a borderline miracle.
    With more repetitions, his finishes to the rim so far is way more controlled than Van Vleet...he does not exposed the ball and he is way more athletic with less chances being stuffed compared to FVV

His defense is already solid and he has the range

I liked this kid from his preseason performance and that never changed...thank God that his dad ruffled the feathers...

Sky is the limit

Comment

• Props to Bembry and Yuta too. It was a fun game to watch.

Comment

• Should be 7 steals.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Siakam and Van Vleet both flawed 28 yrs old are not the core of this team....

OG/ GTJ and Flynn are ....

Hoping that management don’t have a sentimental and shortsighted vision when it comes to these two in the offseason....there was a “rule of example” in Derozan so all should be good.

In Masai and Bobby we trust.

Comment

• By the way Malachi in addition to his range and his more reliable drives to the basket has a mid range shot and floater in his game just like GTJ

one specific Strong point in their individual games that we don’t see from Van Vleet

One is a pure PG in Flynn and the other is a true Off Guard in GTJ

Van Vleet is in between with very obvious flaws on each role
            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Apr 5, 2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• I still just can't fathom how awful Baynes is.

Comment

• Edit: Here’s all of them

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/...mpression=true
                Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Apr 5, 2021, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  I still just can't fathom how awful Baynes is.
                  He actually changed the momentum of the game with a 3-pter, a layup and a FT when we overtook the Wiz in the 4th quarter. Baynes giveth & Baynes taketh away. That said, he was +20 in only 21 minutes... leading the team somehow.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Siakam and Van Vleet both flawed 28 yrs old are not the core of this team....

Hoping that management don’t have a sentimental and shortsighted vision when it comes to these two in the offseason....there was a “rule of example” in Derozan so all should be good.

I can all but guarantee you that Masai isn't moving on from Siakam but not a chance from FVV. Better get used to them unless Masai walks and Bobby wants to put his stamp on the team with the next guy.

Comment

Yet he was +20 tonight and plus a billion the other night

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I can all but guarantee you that Masai isn't moving on from Siakam but not a chance from FVV. Better get used to them unless Masai walks and Bobby wants to put his stamp on the team with the next guy.
                        guaranteeeee

Is this you Chuck? I thought I just saw you on tv seconds ago having the last word at halftime about Zaga And Baylor...

Comment

Boucher is worse.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He almost singlehandedly gave the game away. Baynes has got to be a double agent driving the tank for Masai

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Siakam and Van Vleet both flawed 28 yrs old are not the core of this team....

They'll try to build something but if they spin their wheels for 2-3 seasons here the pivot to the guys who're 5 years younger should be a pretty obvious move.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

They'll try to build something but if they spin their wheels for 2-3 seasons here the pivot to the guys who're 5 years younger should be a pretty obvious move.
                                As I stated....there was precedence in Derozan as a 28 yr old...so I just don’t think Ujiri has the patience to wait 3 yrs to keep getting on a treadmill to nowhere

Comment

Working...
                                X