Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 50 - Washington Wizards @ Toronto (Tampa) Raptors - Monday, April 5 @ 7:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Please show me where I contradicted myself. 2 or 3 weeks ago I called fred the MVP of this season (barely ahead of Lowry). Never said he was a superstar who's gonna take you places as the best player. This team is in 11th place, obviously we need to get a player better than fred. Doesnt mean fred is the problem.
    There you go again, always sitting on the fence like that stray cat deciding exactly where to jump.

I agree you did not state that Van Vleet is a superstar, I never implied and placed words into your mouth.

But dude you just stated that they are good players and its not their fault that they are asked to carry the team.

However, Is it not just few snooze ago, after I called you out in a post about Van Vleet disputing that he is the team MVP. You hilariously mentioned about Van Vleet’s team high Win Shares and VORP to my post, tried to throw in statistical terms in a discussion, hoping that the recipient, turns on the tv, watched a group of adults bouced a ball on the floor then occasionally throw that ball in a circular hoop then thats it, turn off the tv and wait for the next game to lit up in that box. Lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

.... unless Masai wants them to tank before he goes there.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Just reminding Masai that's not a team he wants to go to ....
    .... unless Masai wants them to tank before he goes there.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    What's up with us always ripping the hearts out of that Wizards team?

Just reminding Masai that's not a team he wants to go to ....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Russ just decided to rev up that tank and blew it singlehandedly for the Wizards. Never seen a tank job like that. They were up like 19 at one point, and then Russ just took dumb shots with like 20 seconds on the clock, over and over and over and over again. Even Leo was getting on him for his lack of IQ.

Trent Jr's buzzer beater was just straight awesome. That kid reminds me of young Kyle Lowry. Definitely a keeper. And man that Wizard player flopped so bad. Is that the fourth buzzer beater now in franchise history against the Wizards?

MoPete had the classic one. Anthony Parker and CoJo each had one too. Was there another? What's up with us always ripping the hearts out of that Wizards team?

Flynn had a great game last night. His defense and intensity fueled the come back. Siakam looked like crap early but finished with a pretty good box score, although the -20 does not look good. OG was okay, not great. Surprised to see that Bembry had 15 points on 10 shots.

But it was really the bench that helped win this game (well the bench and Russ' decision making). Even Baynes was a +20 in this game. That right there is a miracle. Lost the rebound battle again 54 to 45. How many times did the Wizards get an O-board only to keep missing their next shot. The Wizards are horrible.

The Raptors had the tank all warmed up but I guess it wasn't meant to be, at least not last night. At least the Cavs won. The Pistons beat the Thunder. I sense OKC passing the Raptors real soon in the tankathon standings (they are even now). But the Pistons are slowly climbing up too. Minny won as well. I guess TD was a no show last night for those Kangz.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I think Fred and Siakam are great, just not first options on a contending team. I agree next year this whole team will be better with an improved atmosphere and some consistency. We may draft an Allstar, or we may draft more depth.... Masai is building a Lowry and DeMar team again that are a trade away from championship. Next year we are definitely a playoff team. (4 or 5 seed)

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Last time I checked you claimed Van Vleet by far is the MVP of this team before Norm got traded

Change of heart? Or is he sharing now the team MVP honors with Siakam or now dropping from the pecking order, now that GTJ is on board

I know you have been sitting on the fence with your opinions historically in this forum always careful not being called out. You would prefer the other way around lol
    Please show me where I contradicted myself. 2 or 3 weeks ago I called fred the MVP of this season (barely ahead of Lowry). Never said he was a superstar who's gonna take you places as the best player. This team is in 11th place, obviously we need to get a player better than fred. Doesnt mean fred is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't think that's the minority. They're good players, it's not their fault we're asking them to carry the team. Luckily trent looks like another piece to the puzzle, masai is back amassing assets hopefully.
    Last time I checked you claimed Van Vleet by far is the MVP of this team before Norm got traded

Change of heart? Or is he sharing now the team MVP honors with Siakam or now dropping from the pecking order, now that GTJ is on board

I know you have been sitting on the fence with your opinions historically in this forum always careful not being called out. You would prefer the other way around lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I'm sure I'm in the minority but considering this is probably the hardest season they'll ever face I think Siakam and FVV are doing okay. This is the worst you will ever see them.
    I don't think that's the minority. They're good players, it's not their fault we're asking them to carry the team. Luckily trent looks like another piece to the puzzle, masai is back amassing assets hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    I'm sure I'm in the minority but considering this is probably the hardest season they'll ever face I think Siakam and FVV are doing okay. This is the worst you will ever see them.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    I’m pretty sure this off-season roles will be reassigned. Siakam will go to 2nd or third option behind GTjr and OG.

hopefully the tank continues and we add some depth to this core.... and FA we will have to address the 5 spot. Boucher and Baynes have to go
    Lol, madness I tell ya

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I’m pretty sure this off-season roles will be reassigned. Siakam will go to 2nd or third option behind GTjr and OG.

hopefully the tank continues and we add some depth to this core.... and FA we will have to address the 5 spot. Boucher and Baynes have to go

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

They'll try to build something but if they spin their wheels for 2-3 seasons here the pivot to the guys who're 5 years younger should be a pretty obvious move.
    As I stated....there was precedence in Derozan as a 28 yr old...so I just don’t think Ujiri has the patience to wait 3 yrs to keep getting on a treadmill to nowhere

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Siakam and Van Vleet both flawed 28 yrs old are not the core of this team....

OG/ GTJ and Flynn are ....

Hoping that management don’t have a sentimental and shortsighted vision when it comes to these two in the offseason....there was a “rule of example” in Derozan so all should be good.

In Masai and Bobby we trust.

They'll try to build something but if they spin their wheels for 2-3 seasons here the pivot to the guys who're 5 years younger should be a pretty obvious move.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    He almost singlehandedly gave the game away. Baynes has got to be a double agent driving the tank for Masai

Leave a comment:

Working...
X