X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME 52 - Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls - 7:30 PM EST

Cavalry is coming
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

An absolute must win if the team was serious about play offs, and sitting our 2 most important players with what I'm betting is more "soreness" than "injury".

#TampaTank
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

20 games left after tonight. Doesn't matter what happens tonight, if they get Birch they're going to make the playoffs for sure.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ok, fine, I'll get excited for it.

Khem Birch was one of the key pieces of Canada’s squad during the 2019 FIBA World Cup, and felt playing under Nurse did wonders for his professional development. After spending some time learning from him, Birch now understands why Nurse is viewed as one of the NBA’s top coaches. “Team Canada has a lot of potential, especially with coach Nurse. With the roster we had, I think he did a really good job, and I imagine if we had all our guys I think we would have won the whole thing,” Birch said during an interview on Sportsnet 590 The Fan’s Good Show Monday.

1 year ago
        Khem Birch: “It’s a really good benefit and individually it was good as well, to see my potential. I’ve never had a coach tell me to do those types of things… He’s a great guy and down to earth. He’s kind of different from the other coaches I’ve had. He’s really new-school and I see why the Raptors are a very good team.”

1 year ago – via SportsNet

Comment

Wait, with Bembry now suspended, do we only have eight guys for this game?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Fred and bembry (and Lakers THT) suspended 1 game for that massive altercation, aka the malice at Tampa Bay. OG, Harrell fined.

thoughts and prayers to the victims of that disgusting event between Ogugua Anunoby and Dennis The Menace Schroeder. May God have mercy on their souls.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              Wait, with Bembry now suspended, do we only have eight guys for this game?
              Baynes gonna feast and get a triple single tonight

6 personal fouls, 6 turnovers and a rebound off his noggin

Comment

Good development game for Flynn

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                  20 games left after tonight. Doesn't matter what happens tonight, if they get Birch they're going to make the playoffs for sure.
                  You really think so? I think if we lose tonight (which is definitely happening with only 8 guys) it becomes virtually impossible to make the play in even with Birch. Birch is also not all that. He's better than Baynes but that's not saying much with how bad Baynes is lol. He's not some saviour. Also we still don't know how much longer Fred and Kyle will be out. If they're out for a while longer it doesn't really matter what C we have lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

But Flynn is going to get a lot of minutes tonight so that's good lol.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

You really think so? I think if we lose tonight (which is definitely happening with only 8 guys) it becomes virtually impossible to make the play in even with Birch. Birch is also not all that. He's better than Baynes but that's not saying much with how bad Baynes is lol. He's not some saviour. Also we still don't know how much longer Fred and Kyle will be out. If they're out for a while longer it doesn't really matter what C we have lol
                      This team is not making the playoffs. They have 21 games left. They will be lucky to win 5 or 6.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

This team is not making the playoffs. They have 21 games left. They will be lucky to win 5 or 6.
                        My sentiments exactly. A team ahead of us would have to go on some crazy losing streak to close out this season for that to happen lol

Comment

It will be a surprise if they make the Playoffs. They were down 19 against the Wizards, Westbrook took over the tank and Raptors squeezed out a win and they were down 30+ against the Lakers.

Lakers (without Lebron and AD) and the Wizards (especially without Beal) are pretty mediocre teams.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Fred and bembry (and Lakers THT) suspended 1 game for that massive altercation, aka the malice at Tampa Bay. OG, Harrell fined.

thoughts and prayers to the victims of that disgusting event between Ogugua Anunoby and Dennis The Menace Schroeder. May God have mercy on their souls.
                            The Fray at the Bay?

Comment

Another game without a starting point guard. And I guess no starting calibre centre, really. So that should be fun again.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X