No announcement yet.

GAME 53 - Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland - April 10 2021 @ 7:30 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suspect Birch and Boucher will both get chances to start as the team rests other starters during this brutal compressed schedule. But agree that the fully healthy lineup is starting small (with OG as the C, Pascal rarely takes the C assignment) with Trent, and having Flynn, Bembry, Boucher and Birch as your bench pieces alongside one of Lowry or Fred.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      I suspect Birch and Boucher will both get chances to start as the team rests other starters during this brutal compressed schedule. But agree that the fully healthy lineup is starting small (with OG as the C, Pascal rarely takes the C assignment) with Trent, and having Flynn, Bembry, Boucher and Birch as your bench pieces alongside one of Lowry or Fred.
      Agreed. And hopefully next season we get that starting C
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Our best lineups all season didnt have a center on the court. OG would likely get the assignment for most Cs. It was the same when norm was here. Neither birch or baynes will start in place of trent, or boucher, thst would be crazy.
        Definitely think we will see those small ball line ups, but I can't see that being the everyday line up against the majority of teams with legitimate C's. More of an end of game line imo.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Was that the bench (Norm for Trent) plus OG or what !!!

that idiotic theory of we don’t have a bench is well debunked lol

Siakam and Van Vleet just did not live up to the expectations when they started this season

it’s quiet funny to really think of it from the so called experts....

I have a strong feeling...this will go back to the COVID excuse again next game
          This....

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Van Vleet/ Boucher/ 2 SRPs for Brogdon and Sabonis
            Siakam for KAT
            Sign GTJ
            Sign JJ Redick (6th man)
            pick Kai Jones or Wagner (top 10)
            pick Kispert or Giddey (if we fall in the mid teens and both Jones or Wagner gone)
            retain Birch, Bembry, Watson and Yuta

Sabonis
            KAT
            OG
            GTJ
            Brogdon

Bembry
            JJ Redick
            Flynn
            2021 Pick
            Yuta
            Watson
            Birch

2 more vets to round out the bench

.... and this

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I bet you see Birch get a few starts over Boucher actually.
              Probably, but boucher shouldnt start anyways. He's a backup 4 ideally.

Comment

Working...
              X