X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I bet you see Birch get a few starts over Boucher actually.
    Probably, but boucher shouldnt start anyways. He's a backup 4 ideally.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Van Vleet/ Boucher/ 2 SRPs for Brogdon and Sabonis
    Siakam for KAT
    Sign GTJ
    Sign JJ Redick (6th man)
    pick Kai Jones or Wagner (top 10)
    pick Kispert or Giddey (if we fall in the mid teens and both Jones or Wagner gone)
    retain Birch, Bembry, Watson and Yuta

Sabonis
    KAT
    OG
    GTJ
    Brogdon

Bembry
    JJ Redick
    Flynn
    2021 Pick
    Yuta
    Watson
    Birch

2 more vets to round out the bench

.... and this

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Was that the bench (Norm for Trent) plus OG or what !!!

that idiotic theory of we don’t have a bench is well debunked lol

Siakam and Van Vleet just did not live up to the expectations when they started this season

it’s quiet funny to really think of it from the so called experts....

I have a strong feeling...this will go back to the COVID excuse again next game
    This....

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post

Our best lineups all season didnt have a center on the court. OG would likely get the assignment for most Cs. It was the same when norm was here. Neither birch or baynes will start in place of trent, or boucher, thst would be crazy.
    Definitely think we will see those small ball line ups, but I can't see that being the everyday line up against the majority of teams with legitimate C's. More of an end of game line imo.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I suspect Birch and Boucher will both get chances to start as the team rests other starters during this brutal compressed schedule. But agree that the fully healthy lineup is starting small (with OG as the C, Pascal rarely takes the C assignment) with Trent, and having Flynn, Bembry, Boucher and Birch as your bench pieces alongside one of Lowry or Fred.
    Agreed. And hopefully next season we get that starting C

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I suspect Birch and Boucher will both get chances to start as the team rests other starters during this brutal compressed schedule. But agree that the fully healthy lineup is starting small (with OG as the C, Pascal rarely takes the C assignment) with Trent, and having Flynn, Bembry, Boucher and Birch as your bench pieces alongside one of Lowry or Fred.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Our best lineups all season didnt have a center on the court. OG would likely get the assignment for most Cs. It was the same when norm was here. Neither birch or baynes will start in place of trent, or boucher, thst would be crazy.
    I bet you see Birch get a few starts over Boucher actually.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

He will have to come off the bench for the remainder of this season, no way Pascal is banging with C's. That may 1) keep his value down a bit and 2) be an incentive to resign next season when the team will have an open starting spot with Lowry gone. Or one of the 3 core members or Trent gets packaged for a star. Too many good players is a good problem to have.
    We dont have too many good players, far from it. The starting unit I listed plus boucher and flynn. I like bembry and dont mind him getting minutes. Maybe we can add birch to the mix now. But we have 7 players and maybe 2 more. Thats not too many.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

He will have to come off the bench for the remainder of this season, no way Pascal is banging with C's. That may 1) keep his value down a bit and 2) be an incentive to resign next season when the team will have an open starting spot with Lowry gone. Or one of the 3 core members or Trent gets packaged for a star. Too many good players is a good problem to have.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    This sounds odd but I'm ok with lowry off the bench.

I guess this game proves why they wanted to sit siakam for this one and not the next, Cleveland defense in the first half was equal to a bad high school team.

Trent showing signs of how dangerous he could be in a 7 game playoff series, like lava hot when he's on a roll. I was watching the Cleveland feed, they were begging for someone please to stop him, lol.

Also funny, at the start of the feed they show a basketball calling themselves "sexland", which is obviously a reference to sexton but lol........

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I'm 100% ready to see FVV and Flynn and GT Jr., Pascal and OG, C and bench along with whatever Lowry brings back, which I hope is something rather than nothing

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    If we are healthy, the starting unit will be

lowry, fred, GTJr, OG, pascal. No way trent comes off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

I think this is probably what Nurse will do.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    If Birch starts, then Malachi, Trent, Bembry & Boucher will be our bench when Lowry/FVV/ Siakam are healthy. Same group that just demolished the Cavs last night as starters.

All of a sudden... we have depth?
    Still questioning if Masai still works here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X