• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME 54 - Toronto Raptors vs New York - April 11 2021 @ 8 PM EST

Instead of a tank... this is how our season has been like

Where to Watch:

Sportsnet, 8 PM EST
    Lineups:

Toronto – Malachi Flynn, Gary Trent, OG Anunoby, Pascal Siakam, Chris Boucher

New York – Elfrid Payton, RJ Barrett, Reggie Bullock, Julius Randle, Nerlens Noel
    Injuries:

Toronto – Kyle Lowry (foot – questionable), Fred VanVleet (hip – out), Jalen Harris (hip – doubtful), Paul Watson (COVID-19 protocols – doubtful)

New York – Mitchell Robinson (foot – OUT), John Henson (calf – OUT)

More bodies available today. Lowry may play and and Birch flew in from Tampa. Hard to compete when there aren’t enough players.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
      More bodies available today. Lowry may play and and Birch flew in from Tampa. Hard to compete when there aren’t enough players.
      OG is resting
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

No OG. Last time we lost OG we got our doors blown open by the Lakers.

Comment

I'd ride OG, GT Jr' and Flynn like rented mules the rest of the season.
          Let the young guys get some run see what we've got.

Comment

I hope Watson is doing alright. Feels like he’s been out forever
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm ready to see Birch in the lineup......

Comment

Resting our key players (whether they need rest or not) does indicate the team isn't pushing for a Playoff spot. They just happen to not miss in the first half of the Cavs game and won that.

Comment

Birch era begins today
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    Resting our key players (whether they need rest or not) does indicate the team isn't pushing for a Playoff spot. They just happen to not miss in the first half of the Cavs game and won that.
                    we are in busy schedule i don't think it's tank

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we are in busy schedule i don't think it's tank
                      I wouldn't say a tank, but there doesn't seem to be an indication to push full force for a Playoff spot either. Kyle and Fred are already out and they rest Pascal, and are resting OG today.

It seems more of a "we'll take care of our players and whatever happens, happens", or maybe they're confident they can win consistently without key players.

It is definitely a busy schedule though, 9 games in 13 days.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I wouldn't say a tank, but there doesn't seem to be an indication to push full force for a Playoff spot either. Kyle and Fred are already out and they rest Pascal, and are resting OG today.

It seems more of a "we'll take care of our players and whatever happens, happens", or maybe they're confident they can win consistently without key players.

It is definitely a busy schedule though, 9 games in 13 days.
                        Perhaps health takes precedent so that's why they move the way they move.

Comment

They dont care about winning games, and rightfully so. I'm normally anti tank, but this season is a write off and the whole organization knows it. This situation provides a great opportunity to let the young guys get some run. Almost makes ya wish davis and thomas were still around.

Comment

Star Trek unis are back
                            OG is our king

Comment

It's like siakam and Randle freaky friday abilitys this season
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                              X