Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 56 Toronto Raptors vs San Antonio Spurs - 7:30 PM EST Apr 14/21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Raptors are trying to give it to the Spurs lol

    Comment


    • #47
      A.I wrote: View Post

      The new Giannis or Kawhi
      or new Austin Daye and Kelly Oubre
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #48
        Boucher is the dumbest player on the team and it's not really close.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • #49
          DeMar looking around to hug someone he recognizes lol

          Comment


          • #50
            1 game back of the 10th spot. 17 games left. Like I said, this is not even going to be close lol. #Playoffs
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #51
              MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              or new Austin Daye and Kelly Oubre
              That's more likely, unfortunately.

              Comment


              • #52
                golden wrote: View Post

                That's more likely, unfortunately.
                this is Raptors. We are gonna do this again next year. We gonna be drafting 15-20 for the next 5 years
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Freddy took this as his non paid punishment game off. That means we should have two point guards next game. Look out NBA.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    The Great One wrote: View Post
                    1 game back of the 10th spot. 17 games left. Like I said, this is not even going to be close lol. #Playoffs
                    I know you’re a Chicago fan, I don’t watch them, how are they still losing with all that talent? And to teams like Orlando lol. I’m so confused
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      The Great One wrote: View Post
                      1 game back of the 10th spot. 17 games left. Like I said, this is not even going to be close lol. #Playoffs
                      Ok ok we heard - you’re predicting we make the playoffs. Noted. If you’re right you’re Nostradamus II

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Its horrifying watching pascal with the ball in clutch situations. If we do make the playoffs its obvious whats gonna happen - and it aint good

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          WTF.
                          is Pop trying to tank too?

                          How the hell did they win this game????

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            It was ugly but it showed how a little stability on the boards gives you some wiggle room. When you’re getting owned on the glass theres zero room for error

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                              would be amazing end of the year to be curb stomped by Nets
                              It's horrible scenario to think about actually. KD and Kyrie will be showboating like the globetrotters, clownin around like Lebron that one year. I don't need that shit in my life again, 2019 erased the scarring instead of therapy.

                              If we pass the Bulls, which is now seeming likely because somehow they made big moves and got even worse, I pray we lose the play in scenario and get right back in the lottery. Which to my understanding as the 10th seed you have to win 2 straight to get in. So even if they pass Chicago, the playoffs is far from a certainty.
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post

                                It's horrible scenario to think about actually. KD and Kyrie will be showboating like the globetrotters, clownin around like Lebron that one year. I don't need that shit in my life again, 2019 erased the scarring instead of therapy.

                                If we pass the Bulls, which is now seeming likely because somehow they made big moves and got even worse, I pray we lose the play in scenario and get right back in the lottery. Which to my understanding as the 10th seed you have to win 2 straight to get in. So even if they pass Chicago, the playoffs is far from a certainty.
                                There are also the Wizards who could sneak into the Play-In. They are currently tied with us and have been winning some games now with Beal back.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X