Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting very wierd.

Comment

• This fine was stupid and weird.. but it's a rule, and they broke it. It's most likely for gambling purposes.. you have to be as honest as possible with why guys are out. If OG/Kyle were out for injuries as opposed to rest, then the gamblers would want to know that so they can adjust their lines accordingly.

It feels like the Raps were targeted though, because I'm sure other teams do the same thing. It is what it is having the only team in Canada.

We still won a chip though. So f@ck 'em

Comment

• What this tells me is that even if we somehow tanked into the top 4 with the best draft odds, we’re still picking 14th.

#NBA_Illuminati

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          This fine was stupid and weird.. but it's a rule, and they broke it. It's most likely for gambling purposes.. you have to be as honest as possible with why guys are out. If OG/Kyle were out for injuries as opposed to rest, then the gamblers would want to know that so they can adjust their lines accordingly.

It feels like the Raps were targeted though, because I'm sure other teams do the same thing. It is what it is having the only team in Canada.

We still won a chip though. So f@ck 'em
          Unacceptable.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            What this tells me is that even if we somehow tanked into the top 4 with the best draft odds, we’re still picking 14th.

#NBA_Illuminati
            Well, the NBA screwed us from very first year of the franchise so why stop now?
            #corrupt NBA

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              What this tells me is that even if we somehow tanked into the top 4 with the best draft odds, we’re still picking 14th.

#NBA_Illuminati
              Or Karma will put us there for tanking.....

Comment

Working...
              X