I never learned to lose.

Comment

Chris wins the king of Montreal crown
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        Tough to out tank OKC
        a pyrrhic victory...
        the difference between drafting lillard at 6 and terrence ross at 8....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Boucher hurt our tank early in the season. Now he's finishing it off.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            I never learned to lose.
            clearly you have not been married or have not been married for long
            - TGO

Comment

OKC is good at this, really know how to close out a loss. Respect.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Huge win! LFG!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Future of this team is becoming bleaker and bleaker man
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Huge win! LFG!
                    Boucher >>>> Birch & Watson combined. And it's not even really close.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

a pyrrhic victory...
                      Ya but for every one of these stories, there is one where the number 8 did better than #6. Or even a #15 outperforming #1.

Higher draft pick could mean a lot, or in the end get us a better player even with a slightly worse pick. Draft picks are a crapshoot.
                      Since we actually have a pretty good team if everyone is healthy, I'd much rather see them make the playoffs.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Ya but for every one of these stories, there is one where the number 8 did better than #6. Or even a #15 outperforming #1.

Higher draft pick could mean a lot, or in the end get us a better player even with a slightly worse pick. Draft picks are a crapshoot.
                        Since we actually have a pretty good team if everyone is healthy, I'd much rather see them make the playoffs.
                        All fair....

I'd rather we draft high...
                        Its going to be another incredibly short off season and other than making the play in I don't see this team going much further without more talent. Talent you can get in the draft .
                        - TGO

Comment

It's not a complete crapshoot. Yes exception happen but majority of HOFs and All Stars come from lottery picks. Very rarely from high teens and late first rounds. People already analyzed it and saw probability. You don't want to draft in teens.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

a pyrrhic victory...
                            And that's the difference between a team that's tanking and a team that is taking advantage of a down year. We'll get as good a pick as we've had since Jacob, in a much deeper draft than that year. If we can add another Trent Jr. level of player to the team for next year with that pick it's a total win.

Comment

Except they're not healthy and the team really hasn't been the last 2 months or so. Thats why many fans are willing to write this season off, get a high draft pick and come back strong next season.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Boucher >>>> Birch & Watson combined. And it's not even really close.
                                So is he good or is he not? you always praise him when he plays well and shit on him whenever he plays bad lol. You flip flop like a floundering fish. There's a lot of that going on around here lately.

For the record, my opinion has not changed whatsover. Boucher stinks and i'll take Birch and Watson 10 times out of 10. And yes...playoffs baby!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X