• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I am out on Gary Trent jr

I'd personally play Svi over him.

Comment

• GTJ having a few mediocre games in preseason is not a huge deal. It's preseason. He'll be fine.

The Cavs just cut Mfiondu Kabengele, and honestly, I prefer him as an end-of-bench guy over Bonga, Dekker or Ish, simply because he's 6'10" and can rebound but also shoot threes respectably. I hope we at least pick him up for the 905.

Comment

• I unabashedly love this team, as currently constructed. Haven't been this excited for a new Raptors-vision for some time.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          I unabashedly love this team, as currently constructed. Haven't been this excited for a new Raptors-vision for some time.
          I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this team this season. They've got this bold new idea of how to win games through defense, a lot of new faces, a lot of young/inexperienced players and at some point the best player on the team will be returning to the line up. Might be a while before they hit their stride and Masai did warn there would be some frustrating times ahead.

I'm looking forward to seeing, in no particular order:

If Siakam and FVV can be as good (combined) as DeMar and Lowry and lead this team like those guys did.
          Improvements OG has made on offense and does the additional energy required hurt him on defense?
          How good Barnes might be.
          Is Trent going to be consistent or are we getting more of what we had with Norm.
          If platooning the C position between Precious, Birch and Boucher is going to work or is it going to fail horribly
          Will they trade Dragic (or anyone else) this season?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I'd personally play Svi over him.
            I was defending for far too long his shot selection is atrocious.

oh btw bill simmons was saying Myles turner could be had for the right price. I can’t lie I would give up a lot for him to pair with Barnes banton yuta siakiam svi. I would give up anything else to get this shot blocking Center on our team to grow with our young guys

Comment

I am out on Gary Trent jr
              Perfect, now he's gonna go off for 30 plus points and get player of the week honors to start the season
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

oh btw bill simmons was saying Myles turner could be had for the right price. I can’t lie I would give up a lot for him to pair with Barnes banton yuta siakiam svi. I would give up anything else to get this shot blocking Center on our team to grow with our young guys
                I would give up a combination of Dragic + for turner

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Perfect, now he's gonna go off for 30 plus points and get player of the week honors to start the season
                  that would be nice

Comment

To be clear, you would happily give up OG or Fred, but draw the line at Yuta or Svi?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Flags of Bonga (Germany) and Ish (Uganda) hanging up.. Points to those guys making the team
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Flags of Bonga (Germany) and Ish (Uganda) hanging up.. Points to those guys making the team
                        USA flag points to Dekker making the team.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

USA flag points to Dekker making the team.
                          Or Fed VanVleet.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Flags of Bonga (Germany) and Ish (Uganda) hanging up.. Points to those guys making the team
                            How are they going to work the slam dunk jacket into the game?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

How are they going to work the slam dunk jacket into the game?
                              rotating head band
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Or Fed VanVleet.
                                Malachi Flynn, Barnes, Gary Trent...wow very few Americans on this team all in all. Masai is doing the non-American thing like BC, except Masai's guys come from all over (Canada, Africa, Asia, Europe), and BC's were all hairy chested Mediterranean Europeans that have to shave 3 times a day
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X