Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    rotating head band
    Welcome to the OG avatar world. Chose it 2 years ago because I thought 19/20 was going to be his breakout year. Better late than never

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Welcome to the OG avatar world. Chose it 2 years ago because I thought 19/20 was going to be his breakout year. Better late than never
      Chose it when we faced Lebron and he faded away on us but OG covered him decently well.

Comment

• Flynn’s days are over
        “Nurse, asked why Flynn isn't playing: "There's a Fred and there's a Goran and we've given Dalano a run. And Dalano's the one you should probably be asking me about. He's played outstanding every minute he's been out there.. You guys should be all over me for not playing him more"”

Comment

• It was never entirely clear why people thought Flynn bring in the rotation was such a sure thing.

Comment

• I was thinking last night, I have one more prediction that needs to come true….

All I need is for yuta to hit.
            and
            my backcourt of the future is banton yuta Barnes

if yuta hits all the raps need is a Center it doesn’t have to be Myles turner but Theo Ratliff or Rasheed Wallace is the pro type for the player we are looking for.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              It was never entirely clear why people thought Flynn bring in the rotation was such a sure thing.
              Well i certainly never predicted banton would be playing so well. If that wasnt the case, Flynn would be getting minutes. I was high on flynn, but he has a crooked look on his face all the time I see him and his body language is poor. I dont know whats going on but I dont care anymore anyways.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                It was never entirely clear why people thought Flynn bring in the rotation was such a sure thing.
                I think most people expected Banton to play for the 905 this season. Same as people expected Barnes to average around 10 points a game. Both have exceeded expectations.

Comment

• Just looking around the league and seeing all the Canadian players contributing. We haven't been a FA destination in the past but with the number of exceptional Canadian players coming up in the league, I think we should have an equal chance of signing some of these guys. Not that we have had much luck in the past signing home grown talent, but I feel like this is a new generation, and the organization has never had this much respect around the league... keep the winning culture and development going, and I think good things will come.

Imagine Shai or Murray on this team?!
                  Last edited by saints91; Fri Oct 29, 2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Just looking around the league and seeing all the Canadian players contributing. We haven't been a FA destination in the past but with the number of exceptional Canadian players coming up in the league, I think we should have an equal chance of signing some of these guys. Not that we have had much luck in the past signing home grown talent, but I feel like this is a new generation, and the organization has never had this much respect around the league... keep the winning culture and development going, and I think good things will come.

Imagine Shai or Murray on this team?!
                    You can't stop progress.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

You can't stop progress.
                      I don't care where a guy is from but yeah I can see us going after SGA in the off season. GTJ would be one of the outgoing salaries.

Comment

• To me they're set at the PF position(even if they trade Siakam they still have OG). They're set at the SF position(Barnes) and they're set at the PG position(FVV). As for the C position, i'm 50-50 on Precious right now. He's still very young and the only thing that he really need to improve is his finishing under the rim.

To me the biggest question mark is the SG position. They need a starting caliber SG. They haven't had one since DeRozan left. Trent has improved a lot but he's not that dude. I don't think they would be bad enough to land someone like Jaden Hardy in next year's draft but there are some other interesting names to watch like Jaden Ivey, Adrian Griffin Jr(yes the son of the Raptors assistant coach Adrian Griffin) and one of my favourite prospect next year Dyson Daniels.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What can Boucher and Dragic get you? That's about $26M. And we are above the tax by about $1.7M so need to lower that too I assume.

Any guys out there making about $24M that could use a new team?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            What can Boucher and Dragic get you? That's about $26M. And we are above the tax by about $1.7M so need to lower that too I assume.

Any guys out there making about $24M that could use a new team?
                            it could be two guys. Turner is one though

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

it could be two guys. Turner is one though
                              So Turner and Holiday (Justin) for Dragic and Boucher?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I think most people expected Banton to play for the 905 this season. Same as people expected Barnes to average around 10 points a game. Both have exceeded expectations.
                                But even then you have Dragic to play backup point. There was some weird assumption that we wanted to continue playing small in the backcourt.

Comment

Working...
                                X