Bosh Feels That His Teammates Have No Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Feels That His Teammates Have No Fire

“We didn’t come to play,” he said, stating the obvious after another disheartening outcome left the Raptors at 35-35 on the season. “Yeah, they’re good, but we have to take the mentality of ‘who cares, we’re still going to win this game’ and I don’t think we have that fire right now.”
    The Star

Nothing we already didn't know. Lots of talking going on but no acting....

I think the fan base is checking out too. What a mess. I have the sense that the team feels CB is gone and there is just no trust around the room. Fragile indeed.

Comment

He's right, the players don't have the fire. And ever since his injury, Bosh hasn't had that fire either. So when he says "we," I hope he means it, because it's true for him too.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah

Seriously, until this team shows me some fire ON THE COURT there's reason to think this collection of players (except Bosh & Jack, IMO) are good enough to someday contribute to a championship caliber team - a la Ricky Davis, Derrick Coleman, Stephon Marbury, T-Mac, Steve Francis, Eddy Curry, Darko!

THIS TEAM NEEDS TO FEEL SOME TOUGH LOVE!
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Mar 25, 2010, 05:15 PM.
        RR OG

Comment

bosh shut the f.. up for once. i'm tired of you calling out people that's not what franchise guys do.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X