Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Oh my God I’m late Game 61 Game Thread. Raps and Cavs 7:30 Monday Apr 26.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Oh my God I’m late Game 61 Game Thread. Raps and Cavs 7:30 Monday Apr 26.

    Raps vs Cavs.

    I have as many wins authoring game threads this year as there are black members of the Curling Hall of Fame.

    Raps starting Kyle and Fred, OG and Pascal and Khem Birch.
    No idea who Cleveland is trotting out.
    Should be an instant classic.

    Things to watch.

    How do Birch and Gillespie fare against a bona fide C in Jared Allen.
    At what point does Cleveland take their foot off the gas.
    How does Flynn look against Garland and Sexton

    Go Raps.

    A picture too.


    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Apr 26, 2021, 08:23 PM.
    I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

  • #2
    Better late Than never.

    Comment


    • #3
      Believe it or not, you’re early. Well done

      Comment


      • #4
        Enthusiasm may be lacking. I’m posting one line posts to keep the count up 😉

        Comment


        • #5
          Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Enthusiasm may be lacking. I’m posting one line posts to keep the count up 😉
          I'll read them, one line at a time. And I won't skip ahead or criticise anything you write. Free pass for Jclaw from me tonight.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm in ....

            Comment


            • #7
              Puffer wrote: View Post

              I'll read them, one line at a time. And I won't skip ahead or criticise anything you write. Free pass for Jclaw from me tonight.
              A friendly word from Peterborough.
              Can't say that for the times I visited the Peterborough Memorial Centre wearing the wrong colour sweater.
              I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lowry gives up a wide open three for Birch..clank

                Comment


                • #9
                  Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

                  A friendly word from Peterborough.
                  Can't say that for the times I visited the Peterborough Memorial Centre wearing the wrong colour sweater.
                  That guy was YOU! Sorry man.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Once again, way behind in the first few minutes, it's uncanny

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like this dunking strategy. Good call coach. Keep it up

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I like this dunking strategy. Good call coach. Keep it up
                        make every play a dunk play.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cleveland played yesterday. Good strategy run them off floor.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That's what I'm talkin' about

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Birch a weird mix of Biyombo and Amir
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X