Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Oh my God I’m late Game 61 Game Thread. Raps and Cavs 7:30 Monday Apr 26.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and san antonio just beat Washington, people the playoffs will be fun this year

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Raps vs Cavs.

I have as many wins authoring game threads this year as there are black members of the Curling Hall of Fame.

Raps starting Kyle and Fred, OG and Pascal and Khem Birch.
      No idea who Cleveland is trotting out.
      Should be an instant classic.

Things to watch.

How do Birch and Gillespie fare against a bona fide C in Jared Allen.
      At what point does Cleveland take their foot off the gas.
      How does Flynn look against Garland and Sexton

Go Raps.

A picture too.

Your future as a RR poster is more promising to be a game thread starter than those stupid tank thread/ where Lowry is going thread and your preseason predictions thread.

keep it up lol

Comment

Very interesting...
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Very interesting...
          He is averaging 15 points this season. Closer to 20 PPG is definitely possible next season.

Comment

Flynn is getting better with more repetitions....one again, thank you Daddy Flynn

Comment

Alright G Deane. Post 50 is yours. Go Raps

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Very interesting...
                And he's doing it with Pascal, Fred and Kyle in the lineup, probably only a couple of those 7 other times would have been. He's suddenly got better hands around the rim than anyone on the team and it's great to see

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Alright G Deane. Post 50 is yours. Go Raps
                  I just needed to get it there, not make it
                  Now I can sleep soundly ....

Comment

Pelicans and the Bulls win and Buddy and Barnes have put Sacto out to an early lead over the Mavs.... those wins and potential wins render the Raps win to PH7 status.

The Whiz remain a game ahead in the loss column despite the loss to the Spurs.

Back to Tampa with Durant and Irving and the Nets coming to town tomorrow.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Man, if we had had Khem all year instead of Bains even with covid/injuries we would be 5th or 6th.....

Comment

Felt like a zombie watching most of that game.. so my post game analysis will be pretty weak here. The play that stood out was the Kevin Love play. That guy is such a dick, and Cleveland should get a free amnesty so they can dump him.. only rule is he's not allowed to play for a contender. Of course they will buy him out, and he'll end up in LA or Brooklyn and get another chip.

Flynn had a great second half. Was fun watching him go on a roll. And the Lowry-Khem connection was awesome too. Wish Lowry had a better center early in the year. He would have racked up those assists if he did.

Here is the Kevin Love play for those that missed the game:

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Felt like a zombie watching most of that game.. so my post game analysis will be pretty weak here. The play that stood out was the Kevin Love play. That guy is such a dick, and Cleveland should get a free amnesty so they can dump him.. only rule is he's not allowed to play for a contender. Of course they will buy him out, and he'll end up in LA or Brooklyn and get another chip.

Flynn had a great second half. Was fun watching him go on a roll. And the Lowry-Khem connection was awesome too. Wish Lowry had a better center early in the year. He would have racked up those assists if he did.

Here is the Kevin Love play for those that missed the game:

Well there's no point fining him for being listless, or 5% of the NBA players would be getting fined every game. Doesn't help himself though. It's not his fault he is making $30M a year, but it is definitely his fault he's playing like a dick. Somebody, in a comment on the front page I think, mentioned his issues with depression. Being locked into playing for the Cavaliers through all the brutal seasons could be having an impact.

Comment

Underrated development last night was when Fred and Malachi were on the court together. Earlier in the season, Malachi would just hand the ball back to Fred and wait on the wing as a spot-up shooter. But last night Fred starting deferring to Malachi to create offense off the dribble, when his own forays went nowhere. That respect from a team leader is huge. BTW, Fred looks like he's playing through that injured hamstring and wasn't getting much penetration.... just barreling into the paint and having to back out.

And Malachi, wow. Obviously can't get too excited because Cavs, but damn. Completely different style of play from FVV. More of an in/out, east/west, probing type of PG that catches the opposition off-guard. Reminiscent of CP3, Tony Parker & Nash. Great timing and feel that you really can't teach. A pure PG that gets easy baskets at the rim for others, rather than just drive and kick. Keep feeding this kid minutes.

Comment

See, Nurse can develop players too.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                See, Nurse can develop players too.
                                Reality is that Malachi only got consistent minutes because Fred and Kyle were injured/Covid and we were in tank mode. He was able to play his way through a lot of early suckage into a rhythm without getting benched. Not exactly pro-active development on Nurse's part, but minutes were all I asking for and got it, so I'm happy with the result.

Comment

Working...
                                X