Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62 - Brooklyn Nets vs Raps - Tip 7:30PM EDT - 4:30PM PDT - TV SN1 , YES Ntwk , Various Streaming Sites..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lol, you guys are dense. Its just the way in which he gets his shots, more like the way lillard or luka get theirs, not reddick or other catch and shoot guys. Nobodies comparing usage or offensive ratings. Obviously, fred isnt nearly as good as lillard or luka or curry or who the fuck ever, but if he was given the role that reddick has, maybe he cracks the 40% mark...or so called elite...right golden?

    Comment


    • Fine let him come off the bench and take spot up threes at half the rate like redick - not be the starting pg for years to come “finding” his shot way too much

      Comment


      • JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Lol, you guys are dense. Its just the way in which he gets his shots, more like the way lillard or luka get theirs, not reddick or other catch and shoot guys. Nobodies comparing usage or offensive ratings. Obviously, fred isnt nearly as good as lillard or luka or curry or who the fuck ever, but if he was given the role that reddick has, maybe he cracks the 40% mark...or so called elite...right golden?
        I get it, but c’mon Jaws, you can’t just cherry pick comps with superstars and expect no push back. Lol.

        Comment


        • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Fine let him come off the bench and take spot up threes at half the rate like redick - not be the starting pg for years to come “finding” his shot way too much
          I am more of the crowd that financially you cannot just pay close to 100 million to 5 players who aint difference makers with major flaws in their games individually and have 1 player chucking all game living and dying with his heaves/ having the greenlight from his coach

          Holmes - potentially 15m
          Siakam - 33 million
          OG - 17 million
          GTJ - 15 million
          Van Vleet - 20 million

          just poor management of assets

          mediocrity status all the way

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post

            Comparing Fred to Luka? Seriously? Luka is a 35.8% USG player. Fred is 23.7%USG...over 12% lower. That’s a massive difference.

            Lillard is 32% USG and has a ridiculous ORTG of 123; whereas, Fred has an ORTG of 113. Let’s get real here people. Fred should never be mentioned in the same sentence as those players, offensively.

            I mean, we might as well just compare Fred to 11-12% USG guys like Bismack, Facundo Campazzo and Batum if we want to be fair.
            You make very good points if people were claiming Fred was an efficient overall scorer in his current role. Can't imagine anyone would do that.

            The entire topic was about Fred's shooting, and pretty clearly specifically about his three point shooting.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post

              I get it, but c’mon Jaws, you can’t just cherry pick comps with superstars and expect no push back. Lol.
              It's not cherry picking, those are the players who shoot self-created threes at the same rate as Fred, and mostly do so with a very comparable success rate on those shots.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Fine let him come off the bench and take spot up threes at half the rate like redick - not be the starting pg for years to come “finding” his shot way too much
                I don't think anyone here will argue with you on him not being what you want in a PG. He's very clearly a starting quality SG though.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment

                Working...
                X