GAME #65 Toronto Raptors vs Los Angeles Lakers [Game is happening right now]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post

Didn't Lebron want the play in tournament? Wasn't he pushing for that last season? James and Cuban are both insufferable. If you're going to change your mind on this stuff out of self-interest, at least preface it with a mea culpa.
    Pretty hilarious, Lebron starting to come up with excuses at this point in his career a bit disappointing tbh

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Best thing that can happen now is Philly, Lakers, and Miami all fail to make the Finals and another bidding war for Lowry happens. I wonder if they play more Lowry down the stretch to boost his value?
      You can't boost his value any more than it is by playing him more imo. After the last 5 years, he is what he is and a known commodity.
      Better to continue keeping him fresh and healthy and productive when he plays but the good thing is, I bet Lowry would look favourably at each team in a S&T

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You can't boost his value any more than it is by playing him more imo. After the last 5 years, he is what he is and a known commodity.
        Better to continue keeping him fresh and healthy and productive when he plays but the good thing is, I bet Lowry would look favourably at each team in a S&T
        Fair point, but people tend to remember the most recent version of a player.

My question would then be do we get more value our of a Lowry S&T if he drops 30 pt games there rest of the way (expecting soft competition with teams resting for playoffs or tanking) or if we rest him and get a better pick? Which brings in the better assets at this point?

Comment

• Just got to watch the game in 30. A few observations
          1) Would we have won if Lebron didn't miss the end of the game?....I'll go with yes (Mixx has unleashed a crazy alternate universe)
          2) Pascal showed what is possible. Don't expect it tomorrow or complain when he has a dud. This is what we will see more of next year. It may have been a nothing preseason game but I think that game where Pascal shut down and outshone AD in New Orleans was a real wake up for what he could do.
          3) Drummond is a glorified Baynes. I still gave him the possibility that it was the losing teams he was on a not a losing player but I think it's the latter
          4) It's easy to forget that Bembry was a useful player before he disappeared for a while. Nice to have him back. And.........
          5) KLOE

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Pretty hilarious, Lebron starting to come up with excuses at this point in his career a bit disappointing tbh

Duality of Man
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1389068337812938752

Lol, too funny.....

Comment

• Baynes and Stanley are the guys on the bench that are looking like they won't or shouldn't be back next season. Are their contracts up end of year or do we have to dump them?

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                  woooooow. That is some pathetic shit.

And Lebron's out here talking about people who should be fired, smh...
                  Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon May 3, 2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Baynes and Stanley are the guys on the bench that are looking like they won't or shouldn't be back next season. Are their contracts up end of year or do we have to dump them?
                    Stanley's contract is done after this season, Baynes has a team option for next season and I'm sure the Raptors won't bring him back.

Comment

This idi0t is setting a very bad example

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That person would be Adam Silver. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That person would be Adam Silver. lol.
                          Actually, that person he's referring to might even be himself??

Comment

Hopefully sarcasm

Comment

• I was actually worried about drummond the first few minutes

fk this s+t shit keep lowry trade fvv

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Lebron's caught way too much hate his whole career but he's incredible, a top 5 all time player, really could do pretty much everything, etc. etc. but the way things look to be winding down for him...I'm not a fan. The excuses. The deflection. The whining?

Kobe was a killer right to the end even when he was less effective. MJ stepped out on top, came back fat, dropped some buckets while soaking up the glory, etc. an obvious victory lap. Vince decided to change gears, rewrite his narrative, become the team-friendly role player and locker room mentor... There are so many ways to wind up a career that don't include sacrificing your dignity as a basketball player. Just ball man. No one wants to hear excuses or see that soccer shit.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X