Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #66 - Toronto Raptors 927-38) vs Los Angeles Clippers (43-22) Tuesday, May 4, 2021 - 10:00PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Can't be too mad anyway. PG and Kawhi shouldn't be losing to Siakam and FVV.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Why tank guys? Playin good ball. Beat lakers and barely lost to clippers without half the team. Who knows what they could do in the playoffs

is 9 or 15th pick gonna be much difference?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

You know full well if he makes that pass this board grills him alive for not taking the shot....
    Nah. If he makes that pass, Khem scores.

Saw a stat today... think it was Koreen on Twitter... Pascal’s in the 25th percentile for scoring in transition this year (!?!?!??) ... because of plays like that where he tries to do it all on his own and barrel through the defense. Fails far more often than not. Transition scoring used to be his whole game. I expect that to improve next year.

I admire you clinging to hope for victories.

I hung on longer than most.

But the best thing for this franchise is to get the highest pick possible.

Great game.

(Can’t believe we’ve only won 1 in our last 5 considering we’ve played pretty well.)

2022 gonna be a great season. This season is just a trot to the finish line.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Siakam had Birch wide open for a layup but instead tried to force things up. That play was reminiscent of the Knicks game. Trent was wide open for a corner 3 but Siakam hesitated and turned the ball over.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

You know full well if he makes that pass this board grills him alive for not taking the shot....

What an annoying loss. Clippers look just wrong. Our full team destroys this team.
    Why would we grill him? Birch was straight up open.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Wow Pascal... with Khem wide open.

Pascal wants a high draft pick for next year.

What an annoying loss. Clippers look just wrong. Our full team destroys this team.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Fred takes a bad 3 and gets blocked and now Pascal gets hit with an offensive foul. The tank is in full force.
    Terrible execution and decision making late. Been that way all year. This team does not handle important sequences like it used to do.

Good game, though.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Well that was perfect I guess

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Saving the tank for the fourth
    Called it.

Perfectly executed boys.

Show the Clips how much they suck the whole game and then serve it to them on a silver platter to finish.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Fred takes a bad 3 and gets blocked and now Pascal gets hit with an offensive foul. The tank is in full force.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Siakam lmao. Dude actually double dribbled.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Thank you Reggie

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Pascal understands the long term goal lmao
    The anti-Uzoh.

Played great all game but knows what’s up in home stretch.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Wow Pascal... with Khem wide open.

Pascal wants a high draft pick for next year.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Pascal understands the long term goal lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X