Game 67 Toronto Raptors vs Washington Wizards - 7:30 PM EST May 6/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

We don't have the depth right now to sit Pascal. Who is our backup PF even? I guess you could play Yuta at PF. I could definitely see Gillespie getting a lot of run and some starts at C to finish the season. If OG gets healthy he could fill in for Pascal but until then I think we have to play Pascal.
    Isn't that the point?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Isn't that the point?
      I guess we could run some college style small ball 3 guard lineups with a SF playing PF. Knowing Nurse thought that lineup would win somehow.

Comment

• I don't think they'll bench everyone because they want guys to get some developmental reps.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It may sound like a cliché and he might play like it otherwise sometimes but you’d have to sit Fred because he would never not try to win. Kyle I could see have fun trying to get the young guys going.

Comment

• Well, sitting Lowry in this Washington game was a clear signal they were trying to lose.

Now they are sitting Lowry AND Fred next game. All in.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

If your really throwing in the towel on season, Pascal should sit, fredy should sit, lowry, and og.
              No need to risk a bad injury playing for nothing.
              They should also sit trent jr as his to not allow his stock to increase costing us more next year on the contract. Birch too for that same reason.
              Check check check and check..

Comment

Working...
              X