Alex Len

Injury Report:
    • OG Anunoby (left calf strain) - Doubtful
    • Chris Boucher (left knee sprain) - Out
    • Gary Trent Jr. (left leg contusion) - Probable
    • Yuta Watanabe (right ankle soreness) - Probable
    • Paul Watson (left knee tendinitis) - Out
    • Kyle Lowry (rest)

This game has big play in/tank implications. Washington lost a super close game yesterday to the Bucks. Either they're tuckered out from playing back 2 back or they're absolutely livid and looking to take out their frustrations on the Raps. Or both

Wizards are 3 games up from the Raps in the 10th spot. Chicago is 0.5 below in 12th
    OG is our king

Welp, lose tonight and that's the end of all this play-in nonsense....

Comment

Update, Gary Trent Jr. back tonight link

OG is our king

Comment

FVV-Flynn-Trent-Siakam-Birch starting with Bembry-Harris-Hood-Stanley-Gillespie off the bench? LET’S GET HYPED
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

If Trent starts his QO and cap hold goes up to $4.7M. If he doesn't then he needs to play around 57 minutes to get it. Interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Seriously, biggest game of the year and lowry is out for rest? This is dumb, why not just sit them all.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
              Seriously, biggest game of the year and lowry is out for rest? This is dumb, why not just sit them all.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Basically Nurse, Masai and Bobby are fine with not making a push for the Play-in this season.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                  Biggest game of the year? You are an optimist I should hire you to be my life coach.

The season was over awhile ago this is all about ping pong balls

Comment

Masai and bobby knew len was the key to making the play in and let him go tank. Big brain move
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

so trents qo increased this year?

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Biggest game of the year? You are an optimist I should hire you to be my life coach.

The season was over awhile ago this is all about ping pong balls
                        I'd be dying to know if they sat guys in an actual play in game
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Basically Nurse, Masai and Bobby are fine with not making a push for the Play-in this season.
                          I think this is super lame with still a chance to make some noise, to scrap an entire season before it's over. A healthy raptor team could win some games in playoffs, and you never know what injuries might plague another team.

If they are going to be losers and just want to quit for the year, they should sit all the starters and stop pretending they are trying to win anything. Or better yet just cancel all the games and give back the TV money. Yes, I'm bitter......

To compound things, looks like the team didn't get the let's quit memo so far this game. Maybe that's because they don't want to be quitters either.

Comment

Playing too well. Bring in our secret weapon baynes
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Playing too well. Bring in our secret weapon baynes
                              They don't want to be TOO obvious
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X