• Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Playing too well. Bring in our secret weapon baynes
    he's out with injury too
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I think this is super lame with still a chance to make some noise, to scrap an entire season before it's over. A healthy raptor team could win some games in playoffs, and you never know what injuries might plague another team.

If they are going to be losers and just want to quit for the year, they should sit all the starters and stop pretending they are trying to win anything. Or better yet just cancel all the games and give back the TV money. Yes, I'm bitter......

To compound things, looks like the team didn't get the let's quit memo so far this game. Maybe that's because they don't want to be quitters either.
      Normally I'd agree and never condone the blatant tanking, but fuck this Tampa bay covid shit. Let's at least get a lotto pick out of this trash.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Think the wiz will fade in the second half but Russ and Beal have been quiet too. So... shrug.

Comment

I’m as anti taking tanking as anyone but to have to play our hearts out to have the chance to face the Nets in a series nobody will let the Nets lose....I don’t see any point in that. It’s not like it would be “great to get our guys playoff experience”. Kind of getting nostalgic that there’s only a handful of games left even in this snakebit season.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I think this is super lame with still a chance to make some noise, to scrap an entire season before it's over. A healthy raptor team could win some games in playoffs, and you never know what injuries might plague another team.

If they are going to be losers and just want to quit for the year, they should sit all the starters and stop pretending they are trying to win anything. Or better yet just cancel all the games and give back the TV money. Yes, I'm bitter......

To compound things, looks like the team didn't get the let's quit memo so far this game. Maybe that's because they don't want to be quitters either.
            There's just about zero fans left that think they are they are trying to win anything though....
            Virtually everybody understands that players will still try and win a few games but Masai and Bobby decided weeks ago that winning games wasn't the priority

Comment

Brazilian FVV is keeping the Wiz in this game.

Comment

Beal is getting no touches

Comment

Go figure siakam with the drive and kick to Trent Jr. The future is now.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Beal is getting no touches
                    Ominously quiet tonight.... so far.

Comment

Future is now

Comment

Birch and trent still playing for a contract
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Scoring is too easy for Trent. It feels like the ball is gonna go in everytime he shoots.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Doesnt matter if Raps win or lose, my God do the Wiz suck!

Comment

Birch’s athleticism and second chance points scoring fits this core like a glove.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Birch’s athleticism and second chance points scoring fits this core like a glove.
                                Agreed, but he's shying away from banging with Lopez. Wants no part of it from the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X