X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This lineup's hustle is so fun to watch. Getting Cousins mad lmao
    OG is our king

Comment

Harris can play. Will be interesting to see what he looks like after a proper offseason
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We know we will lose. We can’t lose by too much. We are trying to be the team with a positive point differential and the worst record ever.

Comment

Nice Gary

Comment

Our much vaunted continuity taking a hit...

Comment

Leo is being more annoying than usual today.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Tony Brothers is on the tank team.

Comment

Is this the dagger???!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Is this the dagger???!

Comment

Good loss boys. Keep it up.

(I will, as has been custom, be abdicating responsibility for the next game thread. I trust someone will make one midway through the next game 😎)

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          Leo is being more annoying than usual today.
                          He's been working hard on Khem Birch's scrotum for weeks now, he must be exhausted

Comment

another victory for team tank!!! Fade for Cade

Comment

Yeah so, watched the entire game last night. Anyone who did as well should get a trophy.

Raptors played hard, but it was mostly Clippers playing coy until they decided to step up a gear and finish it. Every Raptors who played ended up as a negative. I thought there were spurts where a few guys played really well.

Gillie's blocks were great.. especially the big stuff on Zubac as he had a clear lane to the rim. His offensive rebounding in traffic is awesome too. Flynn had some nice defensive moves. Bottling up guys for a steal or jump balls. Yuta played pretty good defense when he checked in. Stanley was a disaster on offense, and helped stop any type of run the Raptors may have gone on. Trent Jr was really bad. Like his value is going down and down and down. Is $15M a year too much now? I'm glad I'm not making that call but yikes, if his shot isn't falling what good is he? I don't know if I like Bembry or not. He makes some really cool moves, but then some really dumb ones. Like fouling Rondo after being stripped (and that was some awful ball handling) on a clear path. I guess that's why he's a minimum player. He has talent and I can see why he was a first round pick. But he's got to be so irritating for coach's. Harris has some sneaky hops, but the 5 turnovers were bad.. and that has to be cleaned up if he wants to remain a Raptor. I like his stroke. If he slows his game down, and understands the defense better.. he could be a really good player in the league. Wish we had a full G-league season for him.

Good too see Chris back. He looked rusty off the start, but slowly got back his game. Hit two 3's, but needed 9 attempts. Surprised he had enough cannon balls in his chamber.

I just don't really like the LAC team. I like Zubac as he plays hard.. and I'll always root for Kawhi for what he did here in Toronto. But I hope they lose in the first round.

Only 3 games left.

Comment

30 posts for a game thread .... go Jays?

"With an eye on evaluation and development, Nurse sent out a franchise-record 35th different starting lineup of the season for the game. Just nine players dressed."

Mistake in the thread date headline was never corrected either lol....
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Wed May 12, 2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X