Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Keep Bosh, Will We End Up Like Indiana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If We Keep Bosh, Will We End Up Like Indiana?

if we keep bosh, will we end up like indiana stuck in mediocrity or worse because i'm sorry but bosh is not leader material same with granger.

now, ofcourse we may be better than indiana but i mean by how much. sure you have a couple of good seasons but then your star player gets injured and you hit rock bottom and he never really comes back the same( jermaine o'neal).

plus, i don't think bosh will ever be as good as jermaine was in his prime.

jermaine and reggie turned out to have a great run in the post season. we thought we might of been recreating that with turkoglu and bosh, but it seems for worse.

if you look at it we really have a lot of similarities.

do you think we will end up going down the same road?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

If Colangelo keeps Bargnani the Raptors will end up like the Indiana Pacers
    nbaroundtable

Comment

If we don't keep Bosh will we end up like the Nets?

Comment

no, that's a bit of a stretch. plus, bosh isn't gonna straight up leave.

i got to be honest i'm more worried about what's going to happen if bosh stays then if he goes.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think Bargnani would be a lot more effective if there were better leadership on the court. He's the kind of guy that needs to be pushed and held accountable.

Comment

We already are like Indiana, we just need 1 more slow white guy.

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
              If we don't keep Bosh will we end up like the Nets?
              More like last season's Sacramento Kings (17 wins and 65 losses) ... well plus whatever they end up getting in a sign and trade.

So more like a 26-32 win team if they get a good haul (David Lee).

If it's a Beasley type it would be 19-25 wins.
              Last edited by Dave; Thu Mar 25, 2010, 09:32 PM.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

And that is a good thing in a way, since Bosh is a "me first" guy.
                It's a real shame what is happening, since a team with two fine big man can do a lot of damage in the East.

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
                  And that is a good thing in a way, since Bosh is a "me first" guy.
                  It's a real shame what is happening, since a team with two fine big man can do a lot of damage in the East.
                  you mean a small forward and a shooting guard. bosh is a small forward playing the power forward position. he is all finesse and i dont like it. bargs plays like a wussy two guard in a centers body. no wonder this team is so dysfunctional. my theory is that we should have dumped bosh for bynum while we had the chance. bynum would have been great with turk. besides bosh is a bad pick and pop player and doesnt fit with turk. its time to clean house and build around the 50 mill man.

Comment

Damn man, how many small forwards do you know who can grab 11 boards a game? How many post up guys can you count in the league? Can you get through two hands? The PF you're referring to is a minority. This 2010, not 1990.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Damn man, how many small forwards do you know who can grab 11 boards a game? How many post up guys can you count in the league? Can you get through two hands? The PF you're referring to is a minority. This 2010, not 1990.
                      i agree. bosh is a true PF. before i thought bargs was a PF as well thats why him and bosh cant really play side by side, but now thinking about it, bargs is more of a fit as an SF. if you put a camby or a haywood with bosh and bargs, i think youre set. evans takes way too much space under the boards. when bosh or bargs drives, evans gets in their way. and the sad thing about evans is he cant jump. he tries to box out but quicker, leaner guys jump over him. he cant impose himself on other guys anymore coz guys are often his size or even bigger than him. if we keep bosh, we need to get a true center, who would rebound and block shots. if we get rid of bosh, we still need that center but add a rebounding wing, say a magette or marion type player.

Comment

Working...
                      X