Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #70 Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls 8PM Eastern TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #70 Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls 8PM Eastern TSN








  • #2
    Forgot the date again. Whoops. It's Thursday.

    Comment


    • #3
      Let's ride this string out in style. Great thread Maury.

      Comment


      • #4
        The process. Trust it.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • #5
          The Great One wrote: View Post
          The process. Trust it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be Stanley driving the tank, with Kyle and Fred in lounge chairs?

            Comment


            • #7
              I haven't watched the last few games. That's not like me. I was watching bargnani and james (mike). Araujo and Alston. The ghost of Hakeem, and sonny weems.

              This just.. ain't it. Get me out of this "new normal". Get us back to toronto, and fans in the stands. Let's get a stud rookie to come play with a nice supporting cast already in place.

              despite the record, I believe we're still where we were in 2018, just one alpha away. Theres at least a small chance it could develop from this very draft. So let's lose again I guess and get this over with. And props to the maurys and the goldblums and jclaws etc, making entertaining threads when they probably dont even feel like it, to keep the spark alive.

              Either way, get us the fuck outta Tampa bay. Take me home, country roads, to the place, I belooong.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I haven't watched the last few games. That's not like me. I was watching bargnani and james (mike). Araujo and Alston. The ghost of Hakeem, and sonny weems.

                This just.. ain't it. Get me out of this "new normal". Get us back to toronto, and fans in the stands. Let's get a stud rookie to come play with a nice supporting cast already in place.

                despite the record, I believe we're still where we were in 2018, just one alpha away. Theres at least a small chance it could develop from this very draft. So let's lose again I guess and get this over with. And props to the maurys and the goldblums and jclaws etc, making entertaining threads when they probably dont even feel like it, to keep the spark alive.

                Either way, get us the fuck outta Tampa bay. Take me home, country roads, to the place, I belooong.
                It's funny. Tuesday was my birthday and I of course made my gf, who has no interest whatsoever, watch raps with me, with the express intent and hope to lose. Funny to spend a few hours on the day where you get to choose whatever you want to do, to attentively watch, hoping for an L.

                I'm mostly as glued as ever. This is a shit part of the Raps story, but it's all a part of the story.

                This mordor chapter is rough...



                Hopefully there'll be another ring to come. Eventually.



                (The metaphor's flawed. Don't overthink it.)


                Comment


                • #9
                  Just play Baynes 36 mins, guaranteed loss.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    Just play Baynes 36 mins, guaranteed loss.
                    He's out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                      He's out.
                      Oh crap, maybe we can sign nurse and griffin to 7 day contracts and start them...........

                      At 6 foot 1, from the University of Northern Iowa, starting at center, Nick Nurse!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I haven't watched the last few games. That's not like me. I was watching bargnani and james (mike). Araujo and Alston. The ghost of Hakeem, and sonny weems.

                        This just.. ain't it. Get me out of this "new normal". Get us back to toronto, and fans in the stands. Let's get a stud rookie to come play with a nice supporting cast already in place.

                        despite the record, I believe we're still where we were in 2018, just one alpha away. Theres at least a small chance it could develop from this very draft. So let's lose again I guess and get this over with. And props to the maurys and the goldblums and jclaws etc, making entertaining threads when they probably dont even feel like it, to keep the spark alive.

                        Either way, get us the fuck outta Tampa bay. Take me home, country roads, to the place, I belooong.
                        You wouldn't believe how well this resonates.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

                          Oh crap, maybe we can sign nurse and griffin to 7 day contracts and start them...........

                          At 6 foot 1, from the University of Northern Iowa, starting at center, Nick Nurse!
                          Nick nurse would go 5 for 7 from long range
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

                            Oh crap, maybe we can sign nurse and griffin to 7 day contracts and start them...........

                            At 6 foot 1, from the University of Northern Iowa, starting at center, Nick Nurse!
                            You forgot that we have an All-Star on the bench?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ok Jamal can play point gaurd. And the raps can only play with one hand.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X