Game #70 Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls 8PM Eastern TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #70 Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls 8PM Eastern TSN

Forgot the date again. Whoops. It's Thursday.

Comment

Let's ride this string out in style. Great thread Maury.

Comment

The process. Trust it.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          The process. Trust it.

Comment

Not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be Stanley driving the tank, with Kyle and Fred in lounge chairs?

Comment

I haven't watched the last few games. That's not like me. I was watching bargnani and james (mike). Araujo and Alston. The ghost of Hakeem, and sonny weems.

This just.. ain't it. Get me out of this "new normal". Get us back to toronto, and fans in the stands. Let's get a stud rookie to come play with a nice supporting cast already in place.

despite the record, I believe we're still where we were in 2018, just one alpha away. Theres at least a small chance it could develop from this very draft. So let's lose again I guess and get this over with. And props to the maurys and the goldblums and jclaws etc, making entertaining threads when they probably dont even feel like it, to keep the spark alive.

Either way, get us the fuck outta Tampa bay. Take me home, country roads, to the place, I belooong.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I haven't watched the last few games. That's not like me. I was watching bargnani and james (mike). Araujo and Alston. The ghost of Hakeem, and sonny weems.

This just.. ain't it. Get me out of this "new normal". Get us back to toronto, and fans in the stands. Let's get a stud rookie to come play with a nice supporting cast already in place.

despite the record, I believe we're still where we were in 2018, just one alpha away. Theres at least a small chance it could develop from this very draft. So let's lose again I guess and get this over with. And props to the maurys and the goldblums and jclaws etc, making entertaining threads when they probably dont even feel like it, to keep the spark alive.

Either way, get us the fuck outta Tampa bay. Take me home, country roads, to the place, I belooong.
                It's funny. Tuesday was my birthday and I of course made my gf, who has no interest whatsoever, watch raps with me, with the express intent and hope to lose. Funny to spend a few hours on the day where you get to choose whatever you want to do, to attentively watch, hoping for an L.

I'm mostly as glued as ever. This is a shit part of the Raps story, but it's all a part of the story.

This mordor chapter is rough...

​

Hopefully there'll be another ring to come. Eventually.

​

(The metaphor's flawed. Don't overthink it.)

​

Comment

Just play Baynes 36 mins, guaranteed loss.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    Just play Baynes 36 mins, guaranteed loss.
                    He's out.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

He's out.
                      Oh crap, maybe we can sign nurse and griffin to 7 day contracts and start them...........

At 6 foot 1, from the University of Northern Iowa, starting at center, Nick Nurse!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

You wouldn't believe how well this resonates.

Comment

Oh crap, maybe we can sign nurse and griffin to 7 day contracts and start them...........

At 6 foot 1, from the University of Northern Iowa, starting at center, Nick Nurse!
                          Nick nurse would go 5 for 7 from long range
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You forgot that we have an All-Star on the bench?

Comment

Ok Jamal can play point gaurd. And the raps can only play with one hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X