Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why not just let Kyle play 12 minutes unless they're afraid of injury for the team going to sign him?
      Actually, why not try and injure him so we can sign him cheaper

"Out of the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference, the Toronto Raptors will play Thursday night's game against the Chicago Bulls without eight of their players.

Kyle Lowry will again miss the game for rest, while OG Anunoby, Fred VanVleet and Chris Boucher are all out for injury recovery. Pascal Siakam (shoulder), Aron Baynes (foot), Rodney Hood (hand) and Paul Watson (knee) are out as they continue to deal with injuries."

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Why not just let Kyle play 12 minutes unless they're afraid of injury for the team going to sign him?
        Actually, why not try and injure him so we can sign him cheaper

"Out of the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference, the Toronto Raptors will play Thursday night's game against the Chicago Bulls without eight of their players.

Kyle Lowry will again miss the game for rest, while OG Anunoby, Fred VanVleet and Chris Boucher are all out for injury recovery. Pascal Siakam (shoulder), Aron Baynes (foot), Rodney Hood (hand) and Paul Watson (knee) are out as they continue to deal with injuries."
        Where is the dislike button?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Where is the dislike button?
          Social media doesn't allow it, bad for self esteem. Unlike the rest of social media
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I've been watching but it's really hard to watch guys who I KNOW are winners just get beat like this. It's like watching the king of a pride of Lions get torn apart by its competitors. I'm glad we're getting a pick out of this but I just hope we're back in Toronto next year.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              I've been watching but it's really hard to watch guys who I KNOW are winners just get beat like this. It's like watching the king of a pride of Lions get torn apart by its competitors. I'm glad we're getting a pick out of this but I just hope we're back in Toronto next year.
              It's been hard watching the NBA this season and not just the Raps. These games in empty (or near empty) arenas don't feel right and some of the regional broadcasts are unwatchable. Taken together with the fact that teams almost never have their full rosters, good players are always sitting out and 40% of the teams are awful no matter what (with 10 or so teams trying to lose), my interest has waned dramatically as the season has gone on. Haven't watched a full game for weeks - if I have them on it's background noise while I work.

Comment

I will say the weird season means that it's hard to tell who's winning the championship this year, which intrigues me a bit. I'm thinking either Brooklyn or Clips but who knows

I'll admit watching Raps games isn't as exciting this year, and at the beginning super frustrating but I'm down for watching guys like Flynn, Yuta, new Freddie get some reps. I hate seeing Kyle on the bench though. The team is way less entertaining with him out
                OG is our king

Comment

I lied! Baynes is back.

We’re set.

Comment

I like Jalen Harris. Hopefully he becomes a good scorer off the bench.

Comment

This seems like a scrimmage so far where nobody wants to play D

Comment

For a 59th pick, Harris is looking real real good.

Comment

The fabled Tank Commander returns
                          OG is our king

Comment

My impression is the bulls are going to have a hard time playing Lavine, Vucevic, and Markkanen at the same time. Too many weak defenders.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              The fabled Tank Commander returns
                              our tank commander is back

Comment

Ah yes, the Stanley-Bembry-Baynes lineup has resurfaced. Nurse taking absolutely no chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X