No announcement yet.

Game #70 Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls 8PM Eastern TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurse pulled Yuta for the rest of the game. The tank has reached its final form.

Comment

shiiiiiiieeeeeet
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

SportsNet curse
        https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ust-beginning/

Comment

Baynes went AWOL from the tank commander position

Comment

stan is hoopin, career high 28 lol

Comment

Stanley Johnson the best player in the NBA?

Comment

Stanley is a must re-sign

Comment

a 30 piece for stan....wtf

Comment

Max Stanley

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Max Stanley
                      hes ballin lol, spicy stan

Comment

Never in doubt .... Stanley 35

Comment

This performance is enough for me to bring Stanley back, on a minimum... 😎👍

FIRMLY PARKED IN SEVENTH

Mission accomplished

We can play anyone we like for our last two games! Even the good players!

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu May 13, 2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

It's been hard watching the NBA this season and not just the Raps. These games in empty (or near empty) arenas don't feel right and some of the regional broadcasts are unwatchable. Taken together with the fact that teams almost never have their full rosters, good players are always sitting out and 40% of the teams are awful no matter what (with 10 or so teams trying to lose), my interest has waned dramatically as the season has gone on. Haven't watched a full game for weeks - if I have them on it's background noise while I work.
                            Raps are still the defending champs of the last normal season 💪🏼

Comment

Stanley Johnson = Kawai 3.0.

Comment

That could have gone differently. Chicago is a really badly run team. No fire at all, but they found a way.

Stanimal went back and looked at some Ben Uzoh film and let everyone know that he could do better. 35 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals. What a show! Thank-you Flynn for letting us all know what was important. He decided to just chuck away the game and sealed that 7th slot in the draft (pre-lottery of course).

Looking at the box score, Flynn was the only guy in the positive. Surprised anyone was at all to be honest. Gillie was an awesome -19 though. Continuing to like Harris. Watson disappears. Harris doesn't. Harris wants to be out there and wants to show what he can do. I always liked Watson, and there is probably room for both of them, but I think Watson ends up like Miller or Oshae and all the other swing men that made the team but fizzled their chances. Harris on the other hand I think will end up closer to what we had with Norm. His biggest issues are defense and health. The dude always seems hurt for some reason.

Really awesome to see some Aron Baynes. Didn't think we'd stoop that low but we did! No shame at all

Actually Baynes was fine. He did some Baynesy stuff, but overall wasn't really a guy that was losing this game for us. I don't mind the person. I bet he's a really nice guy. But this was probably his last game of his career.. or last couple anyway.

So lucky #7 it is. Actually kind of perfect. The GROAT's number, as well as our former #1 pick's number. Now we have to figure out the perfect Raptor designation for lottery night. I kind of hope they go with OG, but I suspect it'll be Bobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X