• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thats all folks

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      Well we had to limp to the end. Let's put this season behind us lol
      Even RR posters are DNP. Lol. We went with a whimper....

Comment

Been a slice.

See ya never, Tampa.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Even RR posters are DNP. Lol. We went with a whimper....
          so much for being die hards lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Finally over! Don't remember the last time I was excited to see a season finish.

Wish Flynn got a chance for a 3 so he could get 30. Game itself was ugly but I hung in there. Indiana got hot from 3, and the Raptors just didn't have the guys to make it a game.

Will be nice not having Stanimal on the roster anymore. He's like that guy at the local gym who thinks he's hot sh!t but sucks the life out of a basketball game by his selfish play.

Brissett was really good. Good on him, and I hope we get to see him play for Team Canada this summer. Indiana didn't have Brogdon or Turner, but they have no chance in the playoffs. They'll get the 9th seed and Charlotte drops to 10th with their loss to the Wizards.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

so much for being die hards lol
              RR starters are resting (inj)
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Jays are winning ....

Comment

"Fred VanVleet, who's been hampered by a hip injury for weeks, joined the Raptors' broadcast in the second half Sunday and said he never felt fully recovered after his bout of COVID-19 in March.

"I would say that there's some hunger and desire for us to get started on next season fairly quickly. I think that the adversity that we faced this year probably fuels a lot of that."

"We miss Canada more than words can say," VanVleet said on the broadcast. "We miss our fans. We miss Scotiabank Arena. We miss living in Toronto. Hopefully we'll be back soon and we'll be right back where we left off next year. It will be like we never left."

Raptors management will remain in Tampa through the NBA draft in July, due to border restrictions" although no one is really sure what Masai Ujiri and Bobby Webster look like any more.
                  Last edited by G__Deane; Sun May 16, 2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Meaningless words especially when you start the season with a mindset that you can just easily turn on the switch if you feel like it.

If both stays, The no.1 option (Siakam) and no.2 option (Van Vleet) should storm the gate with guns blazing. The margin of error for these two 28 year old players is so small.

Sounds like post season bull shit I hear year after year from Derozan following those years of embarrassing playoffs being swept by a lesser talented teams

Comment

Fwiw Lowry/Fred/OG/Siakam was last year's most used 4 man combo when the team won 70% of their games, set a franchise record for wins, and finished second overall. Those 4 were a +3.2 in their minutes together. This year? +3.7
                      ​​​​​

This year's issue was not those guys.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Fwiw Lowry/Fred/OG/Siakam was last year's most used 4 man combo when the team won 70% of their games, set a franchise record for wins, and finished second overall. Those 4 were a +3.2 in their minutes together. This year? +3.7
                        ​​​​​

Agreed. Its up to you to decide if you think if Ibaka and Gasol are that MVP caliber players where they make the difference between being a good Playoff team to a lottery team. I certainly don't think they are.

Comment

And a great sigh of relief was had now the inevitable was over.

Come home Raps

Comment

can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                            And a great sigh of relief was had now the inevitable was over.

Come home Raps
                            They're off to everywhere but Toronto right now

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              ​​​​​

Last year is yesterday's news. Other teams improved more than we did. We keep forgetting to account for that.

Comment

I completely forgot there was a game today. Oh well.

Here's the thing ok: this is the probably the most important offseason in Raps history. Number 1 priority is Masai Ujiri. They have to re-sign him. He is the MOST important figure in Raptors history. They have to re-sign him.

Number two is free agency. What to do with Kyle? Trent? i'm not the biggest Trent fan but they can't afford to lose him for nothing. I say this, he's not worth 20m.

Three - can we please go back to the We The North uniforms? we won the chip wearing those jerseys, why did they got rid of it? I call the current uniforms the "Tampa Bay Raptors"

Four - Toronto. This is great news, no?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X