No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs:Whose Your Bandwagon Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont want Steve Balmer and Lawrence Frank get any kind of satisfaction.

Hoping the Lakers and Utah to fight it out for the WCF title. May the best team win. Would want Utah but Lakers have the experience and of course Lebron.

Then the Nets and Heat for the ECF.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Dont want Steve Balmer and Lawrence Frank get any kind of satisfaction.

Hoping the Lakers and Utah to fight it out for the WCF title. May the best team win. Would want Utah but Lakers have the experience and of course Lebron.

Then the Nets and Heat for the ECF.
      NO to both LA teams. Stars teaming up, player and valid contract tampering.....China/Klutch.
      They all suck.

Screw your nice weather, wildfires and convertibles

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

NO to both LA teams. Stars teaming up, player and valid contract tampering.....China/Klutch.
        They all suck.

Screw your nice weather, wildfires and convertibles
        Lol....

Tacos and Egg Sandwiches from Grand Central Market

Drive-in theaters

Scenic Drive along PCH

Sitting on the grass of the Getty Center grounds until dusk

Taking your pup off leash along Rosie’s dog beach

Disney

and for you Mr. Deaner, chugging a cold one at the Highland Park Brewery

Comment

It would be cool to see Chris Paul finally reach the Finals after falling short for so many years. Problem is the Suns key guys outside of Paul are relatively young, but on the bright side they will likely play the Lakers in the first round who are banged up and still recovering from injuries. Suns can catch Lebron and AD at a low point and beat them in the first round.

Comment

Have to add the Celtics as a team i'll be cheering for.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Either Nuggets or Mavs. Jokic is easy to cheer for, and the Mavs are fun to watch as the 22 year old continues to advance to his rightful place at the top of the food chain. If they can eliminiate the Clips in embarrassing fashion, my year is set.

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                Either Nuggets or Mavs. Jokic is easy to cheer for, and the Mavs are fun to watch as the 22 year old continues to advance to his rightful place at the top of the food chain. If they can eliminiate the Clips in embarrassing fashion, my year is set.
                Same here. Mavs and Nuggets are my teams during these playoffs. Luka and Jokic have been amazing, especially Luka just wow.

Comment

Working...
                X