NBA Playoffs:Whose Your Bandwagon Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs:Whose Your Bandwagon Edition

For the first time since 2013 we will not be represented in the playoffs. Who is everyone here pulling for, feel like a majority will be throwing support behind someone out west.
    Multiple choices allowed
    Denver Nuggets
    57.89%
    Dallas Mavericks
    26.32%
    Utah Jazz
    36.84%
    Pheonix Sun
    26.32%
    Portland Trailblazers
    21.05%
    New York Knicks
    15.79%
    Milwuake Bucks
    5.26%
    Atlanta Hawks
    5.26%
    The Play-In Boys A.K.A Warriors-Or another play in team mention who.
    21.05%
    The unimaginables-(L.As, Celtics, Nets, Sixers, Heat)
    0%
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

I've been trying to find a team to root for.. and I just can't. I may even skip a lot of the playoffs this year, and just start watching a lot of baseball (the Jays are fun).

But yeah, I just can't see myself rooting for a team that isn't the Raptors.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      I've been trying to find a team to root for.. and I just can't. I may even skip a lot of the playoffs this year, and just start watching a lot of baseball (the Jays are fun).

But yeah, I just can't see myself rooting for a team that isn't the Raptors.
      100% the same. Just read the list twice and didn't vote. I'd go for the Nuggets if Murray could play.

Otherwise - I'm always interested in the playoffs, usually get some of the best basketball of the year. But this year? I don't know. Slapped together super teams, more villains than heroes, no Raptors. It's nice out, I don't know how much I'll watch.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Maybe CP3 on the Suns would be nice I guess
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

My plan is to cheer against team. So F_ Boston, Milwaukee, Clippers, Lakers, Philly. Brooklyn.

Comment

I can't cheer for another team.......but anyone but the LA's or Nets. Prefer Denver, Utah, Portland; somebody new, maybe a smaller market.

Comment

I'm a big Steph Curry fan so I guess Warriors.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'll just watch the conference finals and finals this year.

For the WCF, I'll cheer for the non-LA team, and if it's LA vs LA I'll likely won't watch.

For the ECF, I'll cheer for the non-Celtics/Nets team, and if it's the these 2, I'll likely won't watch.

For the finals, I'll cheer for the team outside these 4. If there's 2 of them or none of them in it, I'll watch the potential title games, but indifferent on the winner.

Comment

Since Raptors are out..I'm huge Damian Lillard fan, one of my favorite players, old school..it's Dame Time..are they playing the Clippers..ohhhh Paul George how sweet it....

Wow..nevermind..Clippers lost on purpose so they don't play Lakers till semi finals, unless golden state wins..Clippers play Dallas..I love Kawli, but I'm rooting against Clippers..
                  Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun May 16, 2021, 11:32 PM.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

In the East I'd like to see the Hawks and Knicks do well .. one of them is going to the second round. Charlotte is fun to watch and if Hayward gets back maybe they can show well...

Out West... Like to see Chris Paul, perennial bridesmaid, make a run this year..... Will cheer for both of Utah and Denver to advance.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

I'm excited to see the defensive monster trio of Rondo-Kawhi-PG.
                      I'll be rooting hard for the Clips.
                      Rondo and the Klaw being two of my all time favorites on the same team.
                      Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon May 17, 2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I hope chris paul goes as far as he can because he deserves it. I like lebron but I want the clips to take them down. Also I want denver to go far.

In the east the bucks or maybe the hawks

Comment

I'd like to see a Jazz vs. Bucks NBA finals.... just to watch Adam Silver's head explode.

Comment

my two favourites would have been the Blazers and the Nuggets...and they're playing eachother in the first round

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              I'd like to see a Jazz vs. Bucks NBA finals.... just to watch Adam Silver's head explode.
                              Refs .... China .... errrrrrrr NBA will never allow it.

Comment

Working...
                              X