Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If he has some personal pride left, he should stay with the Clippers. I dont think his Uncle would allow him to go somewhere else. I have no doubt Dennis and Ballmer had some shady under the table arrangement that the league will never know.

    Comment


    • Hawks have started the game flatter than a bun cake under a fat man's behind

      Comment


      • The Bucks appear to be ready to play.
        Wow.
        And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

        Comment


        • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          The Bucks appear to be ready to play.
          Wow.
          Hawks had no movement on the offensive end that quarter, and poor defensive communication / ball watching

          Comment


          • What an embarassing performance by the Hawks.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • If you were playing a drinking game where you had to take a drink every time Atlanta strung together three passes on an offensive possession- you might be stone cold sober by the end of the night

              Comment


              • Lou Williams has committed 4 turnovers in 17 minutes - is that good?

                Comment


                • Hawks only down 9 at halftime? How?

                  Comment


                  • The Bucks led this wire to wire...
                    Impressive win.
                    And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                    Comment


                    • Trea Young is soft..he looked fine 2 me when they were winning he was jumping around and on top of that he misses game 5, wtf..are u serious, bc he twist his ankle..awww..tape it up and play, this the playoffs..u think your gonna get a shot like this ever again..no chance, hell no..Chris Paul is playing with torn ligament in his hand, still playing, he knows u don't get these kind of opportunities..imagine guys back in the day, I'm not playing bc my ankle is sore..lol..he would get s%$$ on, so soft..this the problem with these millennium kids, they're thinking about money and the longevity of there career..and not winning, for me that's a turn off. I lose respect for those kind of players.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

                      Comment


                      • That was not playoff basketball. Sucks when both teams are missing their best players, and both teams aren't very good minus their best players. Fingers crossed Giannis and Young get healthy. Hopefully whoever wins this series has their star player back for the Finals or the Finals will be very lackluster.

                        Comment


                        • Primer wrote: View Post
                          That was not playoff basketball. Sucks when both teams are missing their best players, and both teams aren't very good minus their best players. Fingers crossed Giannis and Young get healthy. Hopefully whoever wins this series has their star player back for the Finals or the Finals will be very lackluster.
                          Suns have had a pretty lucky road to the finals. Lakers had a banged up Lebron, while AD missed like 2 games. Nuggets were without Murray and Barton. And then the Clippers without Kawhi.

                          There are always going to be injuries and luck in the NBA.. but I've never seen anything like that. I mean we played an injury ridden Warriors to win the chip.. but had to go through 3 healthy opponents to get there.

                          Comment


                          • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Trea Young is soft..he looked fine 2 me when they were winning he was jumping around and on top of that he misses game 5, wtf..are u serious, bc he twist his ankle..awww..tape it up and play, this the playoffs..u think your gonna get a shot like this ever again..no chance, hell no..Chris Paul is playing with torn ligament in his hand, still playing, he knows u don't get these kind of opportunities..imagine guys back in the day, I'm not playing bc my ankle is sore..lol..he would get s%$$ on, so soft..this the problem with these millennium kids, they're thinking about money and the longevity of there career..and not winning, for me that's a turn off. I lose respect for those kind of players.
                            Trae has a bone bruise.. not just a sprained ankle. It's a legit injury. Him playing would make the team worse not better.

                            Comment


                            • So much for the importance of "Championship DNA"

                              Comment


                              • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Trea Young is soft..he looked fine 2 me when they were winning he was jumping around and on top of that he misses game 5, wtf..are u serious, bc he twist his ankle..awww..tape it up and play, this the playoffs..u think your gonna get a shot like this ever again..no chance, hell no..Chris Paul is playing with torn ligament in his hand, still playing, he knows u don't get these kind of opportunities..imagine guys back in the day, I'm not playing bc my ankle is sore..lol..he would get s%$$ on, so soft..this the problem with these millennium kids, they're thinking about money and the longevity of there career..and not winning, for me that's a turn off. I lose respect for those kind of players.

                                Lots of playing with injuries during your multimillion dollar nba career experience eh?
                                What an armchair critic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X