No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been rooting for the suns most of this season and would love to see them win it all this year. CP needs to be close to 100% though and at this point he just isn’t. Perhaps as time goes on he will get better but there’s also a chance he has weakness in his arm for the next couple of months.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Nets over Bucks in 7- Bucks have good defensive matchups for the nets. Jrue take Irving, Giannis take Durant. But Harden is the Nets best player this series. Still good close games but Nets take it in 7.

Sixer over hawks in 6- Trae stirs the drink, Ben simmons may be unable to shoot but his length give Trae alot of trouble. Without embiid early Capela and collins feast on PNR Lobs but Embiid comes back halfway through. Thybulle play Bogi well and Sixers ride curry and harris for the scoring while embiid is out.

Nugs over sun in 7- Suns get out to the lead, look like the better team. But the big adjustment is Aron Gordon covering Booker. He doesnt shut him down but he slows him down enough to make a diffrence. Think Will Barton comes back part way through the series giving nuggets a big boost.
      Did u forget about P.J. Tucker..the guy who played with harden..he knows all of his tricks..I think bucks got this, nets are bunch of punks..I can't stand there team..Durant, Irving and Harden..makes me sick saying there names, dislike all 3 players..all of them in my eyes are trash and overrated..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Did u forget about P.J. Tucker..the guy who played with harden..he knows all of his tricks..I think bucks got this, nets are bunch of punks..I can't stand there team..Durant, Irving and Harden..makes me sick saying there names, dislike all 3 players..all of them in my eyes are trash and overrated..
        Think P.J kinda washed. I mean he still good but from what I've seen hes not the same level of defender he was in Houston
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Harden just asked out of Brooklyn.
          Live on the court.
          He gone.

Comment

• Damn. Looks like he pulled up with the same hamstring that caused him to miss 21 games…

That could change the lay of the land in this series.

Was looking forward to seeing these two teams go at it at full strength.

Comment

• One thing PJ Tucker does is allow Giannis to cover someone other than Durant

Comment

• Refs with a more active whistle tonight than in last night's game

Comment

• Irving played the entire first half

Comment

• Harden out for more then 2 game and bucks become the favorite IMO. That's why these games arnt played on paper. Easy to say let's get 3 of the best scorers in the league together and win a championship. but talking heads seems to forget you have to actually play the game

Comment

• I know I picked the Clippers to win it all this year and I STILL think they're going to win it all. But the Nets still have more than enough to come out of the East even without Harden. Durant still has Kyrie who's a perennial all star, Harris, Blake, James....these are good players.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Once again, Coach Buds offensive schemes are puzzling. Consistent mismatch with Griffin on Lopez in the paint (and Griffin is contributing on the offensive end) yet the Bucks arent feeding Lopez until the Nets make an adjustment

Comment

• Oh.. and as has been pointed out in the Raptors / Bucks series, Middleton is no 'Robin'

Comment

• And down goes harden already......combined with embid being down the east is wide open as predicted.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Once again, Coach Buds offensive schemes are puzzling. Consistent mismatch with Griffin on Lopez in the paint (and Griffin is contributing on the offensive end) yet the Bucks arent feeding Lopez until the Nets make an adjustment
                              Dont forget giannis with 35 minutes.
                              Kd-40
                              Irving-45

Comment

• Offensively skilled players can turn up the effort on defense in the playoffs. But defense first players can’t necessarily crank up their skill on offense. That’s why we need to draft the highest upside scorer we can and teach them how to play passable defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X