X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors will never get that kind of whistle
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Stopped watching after 3rd quarter. Wtf happened?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Funny when I was watching earlier. Commentarorys were saying capela was talking shit saying embiid geta tired. Embiid says watch me tonight see what happens.... well I guess he got tired.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Love it. Should have got Lowry. Morey. Should have paid Masai's price.

Comment

• Doc Rivers team choking in the playoffs. What's new?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What a comeback by the Hawks

2 missed free throws by Embiid, wow.

who was that again who said that the Raptors will be better than Atlanta next season with the same Raptors roster plus a Lowry S/T to get Porzingis “aka” Bargs 2.0 lol

Comment

• Choke

noun
                1. the state or process of being deprived of oxygen, which can result in unconsciousness or death; suffocation.
                  "the cause of death was asphyxiation"
                2. Synonym: Hinkies
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• I heard Ballmer and his puppet Lawrence Frank were having persistent projectile vomiting after hearing Kawhi’s injury

Comment

• Same old problem for the Sixers since Butler left.... no closer.

Comment

• I've said it since we had Bosh...you can't win if you're best player is a big (unless they're generational or Dirk)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Same old problem for the Sixers since Butler left.... no closer.
                        Changing course again? … was it not just less than 48 hours ago you were praising them for getting an offensive player in Seth Curry and broadcasting in this forum for the past month that offense can win games in the playoffs than defense

Butler is a defensive player, is he not?

Comment

• What a mess
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Can we also be honest about Simmons? to me he's just a taller Rondo without a jump shot. Rondo can shoot a little bit. If you leave him wide open, he can shoot it. Simmons on the other hand can't shoot...... at all.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Changing course again? … was it not just less than 48 hours ago you were praising them for getting an offensive player in Seth Curry and broadcasting in this forum for the past month that offense can win games in the playoffs than defense

Butler is a defensive player, is he not?
                                No.... Butler is great on both ends. That’s what everybody wants, but those guys are rare.

Offense did beat defense tonight. The bench: Lou Will and Gallo.

Comment

Working...
                                X