No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks is a dawg man! Slowmo and JV with the playoff experience rubbing off on these guys. The jazz better hope mitchell can be back soon
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Raptors fans are about to remember that Brooks is Canadian and wonder when he's becoming a Raptor with the way he's playing
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Raptors fans are about to remember that Brooks is Canadian and wonder when he's becoming a Raptor with the way he's playing
        I'm just wondering if he is going to be available for the Olympic qualifying

Comment

Hey it's a fun Grizzlies/Jazz game! Go Grizzlies!

Comment

Ya Brooks

Comment

Woot Grizzlies

Comment

Slowmo might be one of the most underrated players out there.

Comment

Good basketball today, that was fun
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Even seeing Trae Young shut up the Knicks crowd was funny

Comment

I'm..yeah..anyone watching the Heat vs Bucks game..lol..
                      So Maimi u didn't want 2 trade Tyler Herro for Kyle Lowry..and your not playing him..wtf is going on..
                      Kyle Lowry hasn't played handful games after the trade deadline day and Tyler Herro has been not existent..his not getting any regular season minutes or playoff minutes..Culture,right..lol..wtf is going on.
                      I'm just baffled..if your not gonna play the kid,why not trade for veteran champion pg..so stupid.
                      Masai moved two guys Davis and Thomas 2 make the trade happen and maimi pulled out and now your not even playing him, I don't get it.
                      If u think your gonna get Lowry for nickels on a dime,your dreaming..he wants 2 get paid,good luck.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I'm glad we didn't trade Kyle for Herro
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Question:
                          If Miami makes the moves to be able to offer Kyle 2/25M and the Raptors are willing to sign Kyle for 2/25M, where does he sign?
                          Does he sign either place (or Philly) that offers the most in terms of dollars or term or does he give one or other the benefit if it's even close?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Question:
                            If Miami makes the moves to be able to offer Kyle 2/25M and the Raptors are willing to sign Kyle for 2/25M, where does he sign?
                            Does he sign either place (or Philly) that offers the most in terms of dollars or term or does he give one or other the benefit if it's even close?
                            If it's the same amount he'll stay. If Philly or Miami finds a way to clear cap to offer more, he'll go. Don't see Philly able to do it that way (which makes them more open to a SnT in theory), but Miami might.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

If it's the same amount he'll stay. If Philly or Miami finds a way to clear cap to offer more, he'll go. Don't see Philly able to do it that way (which makes them more open to a SnT in theory), but Miami might.
                              It's pretty clear that Lowry is going to the highest bidder. Gotta feed those great-great-great grandchildren.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I'm glad we didn't trade Kyle for Herro
                                He barely played in the 4th the other night. Tonight 0 points in 10 mins. Yikes.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X