Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

    And every NBA executive has just watched a guy who has been playing in the league for four years (not counting his injury-plaqued first year) that hasn't learned how to shoot free throws, hasn't expanded his offensive game, be benched in the fourth quarter of must-win playoff games because he was a liability.

    And fans/pundits think that other teams are going to give up premium assets to acquire a guy making $30M+ each of the next four years that hasn't proven he can stay on the floor in the fourth quarter?
    So very true... yet... somewhere out there is a GM that thinks that in his system... with a couple of tweaks... Simmons can be rehabilitated.

    Its going to happen

    Philly talk radio is going to be on fire tomorrow .. for his own well being Simmons needs to get out of town for a while.
    And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

    Comment


    • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

      .. for his own well being Simmons needs to get out of town for a while.
      He probably should be in the gym taking a thousand free throws with a coach

      Comment


      • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

        So very true... yet... somewhere out there is a GM that thinks that in his system... with a couple of tweaks... Simmons can be rehabilitated.

        Its going to happen

        Philly talk radio is going to be on fire tomorrow .. for his own well being Simmons needs to get out of town for a while.
        dang

        Comment


        • Comment


          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Ben "Lucas Noguiera" Simmons
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

              So very true... yet... somewhere out there is a GM that thinks that in his system... with a couple of tweaks... Simmons can be rehabilitated.

              Its going to happen

              Philly talk radio is going to be on fire tomorrow .. for his own well being Simmons needs to get out of town for a while.
              Missed the game (boys wanted to watch wrestling ppv) but not surprised at this result. Sounds like a few guys shat the bed but no one quite like Simmons.

              Comment


              • Sam Presti is picking up the phone tomorrow: "Kemba Walker for Simmons and #28?"

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                  Ben "Lucas Noguiera" Simmons
                  Bebe Simmons.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Ya I bet the sixers want that one back now, likely headed to eastern finals if they had made the trade.

                      I think there is hope for Simmons, but let's assume there is none and get him instead of the rooks in a sign and trade for lowry......imagine him, og, siakam, freddy and decent center defensively.......
                      Maybe we could teach him to be aggressive and actually shoot too?
                      Oh I suppose we don't have the cap space if we want to resign Gary trent jr......

                      Comment


                      • sign and trade lowry for ben?
                        Ben at the 5 will make him defensive player of the year, make it happen Masai

                        Comment


                        • nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                          sign and trade lowry for ben?
                          Ben at the 5 will make him defensive player of the year, make it happen Masai
                          Be interesting where he lands. He hasn’t acknowledged and been accountable for the holes in his game going on 4 years and he has never been agreeable to not being the point guard. I think any trade partner either takes him as he is or would need some assurance he’s on board with changing his game. Don’t think he fits with Toronto but, then again, where does he fit?

                          Comment


                          • I missed a lot of exciting games this weekend but that was a great knockout by the young Hawks….I always thought that they just recreated a team that was so similar of the young Warriors. Not sure if they can win it all, as I have my doubts. But they are an Iggy type move away to be the East Powerhouse next season. Some clown said that the Raptors as is are still a better team than the Hawks next year..LOL. Same circus performer who said that he won’t take Mars opinion’s seriously. This for you Mars my friend…I will take your side anytime of the day .

                            ….and mr. mars…James Jones got the EOY…I am sure the guy Travis Shlenk of the Hawks may not that far behind.

                            Nice game 1 from the Suns…hopefully they finish Ballmer and Lawrence Frank for good.
                            #TradeVanVleet

                            Comment


                            • nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                              sign and trade lowry for ben?
                              Ben at the 5 will make him defensive player of the year, make it happen Masai
                              Simmons will be a Laker next year.

                              Comment


                              • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

                                He probably should be in the gym taking a thousand free throws with a coach
                                He should be lying down in a psychologists couch right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X