Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-1 for the Suns….

Clippers will always be the doormat of Hollywood…always an after thought, even how much Ballmer and his deep pockets tried.

Next thing we know Ballmer fires the architect of his Tampering Scheme, Lawrence midget Frank

Comment

• https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/06/27...medical-staff/

More confirmation Kawhi is done and needs surgery. Bet he misses the Raptors medical staff now.

Comment

• They gotta check Ayton for steroids again lol
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/06/27...medical-staff/

More confirmation Kawhi is done and needs surgery. Bet he misses the Raptors medical staff now.
          Not sure I believe Bayless but it sounds very possible. I mean, there was a reason Raps got the guy for Derozan. The more time goes by the more it becomes clear Raps got the best of this guy before he completely fell apart.

Comment

• who still has Derozan > Middleton?

Comment

• Gallo defending Giannis … lol

The points Lou Williams add to the cause would not cover the points he gives up on defense, pylon has more area covered lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                who still has Derozan > Middleton?
                Middleton's critics would point to his game-to-game inconsistencies

Comment

• As is, Atlanta will always be perennial playoff contenders but as I said before, for them to achieve the level the young Warriors had reached, they need that Iggy type player.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Middleton's critics would point to his game-to-game inconsistencies
                    they could but that's pretty much Derozan as well

Comment

• Monty if they close it out tomorrow will have time to scheme Giannis….maybe watch a lot of Raptors and Heat tapes.

Crowder can stop Middleton

But only a wall can stop Giannis especially if he post himself deep close to the rim not trying to be Kevin Durant spotting outside of 15 feet

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

So are you saying Duncan was elite in 2014? lol. I watched that finals. He was a shell of himself. And who cares about Gasol/Ibaka combination? i'm talking about elite centers.
                        Even a shell of Duncan was elite, both ends of the floor he was critical to that teams success.
                        Gasol/ibaka combination was effectively an elite center, so discounting it as unimportant by saying we didn't have one is no leg to stand on.

Comment

• Zubac out tonight with an MCL sprain - so will be PG13 vs the Suns!

Comment

• Have to think that Devin Booker will catch fire one of these games

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Have to think that Devin Booker will catch fire one of these games
                              You got your wish

Comment

• How did Reggie Jackson become so good? He's amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X