Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    How did Reggie Jackson become so good? He's amazing.
    Hes earning himself one more fat multi year paycheck in the nba with this playoff run.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      How did Reggie Jackson become so good? He's amazing.
      There’s always a reclamation guard available every year that can be picked up cheap who way over exceeds expectations. Trick is figuring out who’s gonna be that guy and putting them in the right position to succeed. Pro scouting is somewhat underrated.

Comment

• Really helps Reggie that Kawhi’s taken a seat, as far as getting a chance to be a focal point of a now otherwise pretty anemic offense.

Comment

• Suns pretty lackluster tonight.

Comment

• These teams ballin now
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hey Chris Paul..u don't win this series, it's on u..you become a guy as chocker, that can't win the big one..just saying..
              I cannot believe your loosing this game..wtf suns..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Reggie Jackson keeps hitting big shots for the Clips. That's the reason why they keep winning these games. He's been doing it since the Mavs series. I don't really understand how he keeps getting wide open look. He's shown throughout these playoffs that he can consistently knock down big shots. The Suns D needs to start guarding him like a star.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Reggie Jackson keeps hitting big shots for the Clips. That's the reason why they keep winning these games. He's been doing it since the Mavs series. I don't really understand how he keeps getting wide open look. He's shown throughout these playoffs that he can consistently knock down big shots. The Suns D needs to start guarding him like a star.
                  Every successful playoff run has a Fred, a Derek Fisher, some role player going off to help swing games. Reggie's that guy right now. Bucks never seem to have that guy. You gotta have one or two of those guys.

Comment

• If Kawhi was healthy the Clips would be a MASSIVE favorite to win this whole thing. And call me crazy but I think the Clips can still win this series.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah CP3 has not been good since coming back from injury and that's a serious problem for the Suns.

Still a long shot for LAC to put together 3 in a row, think the Suns get it done. But if CP shows up to the Finals like this, they're toast.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Yeah CP3 has not been good since coming back from injury and that's a serious problem for the Suns.

Still a long shot for LAC to put together 3 in a row, think the Suns get it done. But if CP shows up to the Finals like this, they're toast.
                        That is the curse that is CP3, happened to him his whole Playoff career.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

That is the curse that is CP3, happened to him his whole Playoff career.
                          Trying to build a title team on injury prone Kawhi, AD, CP - can see the issues. Raptors pulled it off.

Comment

• the
                            The Great One wrote: View Post
                            If Kawhi was healthy the Clips would be a MASSIVE favorite to win this whole thing. And call me crazy but I think the Clips can still win this series.
                            they can I don't think the suns lose two more times though.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              the
                              they can I don't think the suns lose two more times though.
                              I'd be surprised if PG can pull off 3 straight big time games because that is what the Clippers are gonna need to win.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'd be surprised if PG can pull off 3 straight big time games because that is what the Clippers are gonna need to win.
                                What was the stat they showed at the end of the game tonight... MJ(x3), Kobe, KD(x2) and now PG13 are the only players in NBA history to string together 20+pts in each of their first 18 games in a postseason?

He's on a low-key bit of a historic tear in that respect. (Though the 41/13reb/6a tonight he had tonight is of course more in line with what you're referring to, A.I. ... I barely registered he put up those big numbers tonight... watching MTL get destroyed at the same time.)

Think PG plays better when he feels he has to be #1 as opposed to deferring as a #2, where he can really shrink.

In any respect, I don't think they pull out three wins in a row.

I sure as hell hope not.

F the Clips.

Comment

Working...
                                X