• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Playoffs-2021

Playoff talk/Make predictions
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

East.
    Sixers in 5- Beal has a big game and wiz steal 1 at home

Nets in 5- Only way boston has a way to win is try to hold 3 of the best offensive players in the game to below 120 pts a game. They do that one time while Tatum has 40 and get one.

Bucks in 7- Giannis and Bud still dont have an anwser for the build the wall defense. Middleton get a little bit more clutch in big games but it is Jrue that sways this one. Herro and Robinson dont have the same showing as last year and that fails Miami in game 7.

Knicks in 6- Thibs has built this team for playoff type ball, grind it out, slow possesions and good defense get knicks the series.

West.
    Jazz in 6- Mitchell is hobbled and Ja has a great series. J.V gets Rudy in foul trouble a few games and take him out, making Jazz D not as effective allowing brooks, anderson and Ja to get into the paint and score. Grayson Allen hit 5 or 6 threes one game to sway a win.

Lakers in 6-CP3 is up for the challenge but the rest of the untested Suns let homecourt slip away after the first 2 putting Lebron in control and Lakers dont look back.

Clips in 6-Almost a repear of last year, Luka has huge games hits a game winner but he just doesnt hav enough help yet to beat the clips

Nuggets in 7- Jokic is Jokic, Dame is Dame but as his offical coming out Porter Jr outplays C.J and shifts the series in the Nuggets favour.
    Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Jun 4, 2021, 12:26 PM.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

^ Spot on.

Comment

Got a feeling the first round is not that competitive this year. Also, Lakers might not make it past Phoenix. Depends if Lebron still has a 66% chance of shooting at an imaginary rim on every FGA.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

After predicting a series of upsets in the play in and seeing the NBA go pretty much chalk ...
          I will go

Philly over The Whiz in 5 or less.
          Nets over the Chowders in 5 or less
          Bucks over the Heat in 6 or less
          Atlanta over the Knicks in 6 or less

Utah over the Grizz in 6 or less
          Suns over the Lakers in 7
          Clips over Dallas in 5 or less
          Denver over Portland in 6 or less
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

So strange to root for Jimmy but here we are

Comment

Porzingis really is just another Bargnani.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                He’s a lot better than bargs but it really doesn’t matter because he’s soft, injury prone, and wildly inconsistent. Can’t be depended on.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

He’s a lot better than bargs but it really doesn’t matter because he’s soft, injury prone, and wildly inconsistent. Can’t be depended on.
                  lol

Comment

Clippers drop Game 1 to the Mavs

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

Injuries made KP soft.
                      He was a banger at NY.

Comment

Well..Gasol and Ibaka..how do u feel now, one guy isn't even playing, the other guy can't even get 10 minutes..sometimes u gotta swallow your pride and stay where the bread is, you guys should of stayed.Anyway, I'm cheering for Dallas beat Clippers, I'm glad they won game one, but still early..love Kawli, but the rest of them are bunch of bums, exclude Ibaka..I still have soft heart for the big man..My dream would be Mavericks 2 sweep the Clippers, but that ain't happening, I just hope they can beat them in series..will c..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Primo Pasta Porzingis?

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Clippers drop Game 1 to the Mavs
                            Yes! Now need lakers to drop a few

Comment

Dang, that package Clippers getting together for the Lowry sign and trade is gonna be something else!

Comment

Working...
                              X