Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Dang, that package Clippers getting together for the Lowry sign and trade is gonna be something else!
    Mavs had them last year until the refs took over with ejections and fouls. Have to see what happens.

Comment

Mavs taking out the clips in 6

Comment

Here's rooting for the Nets / Celtics to go 7 games

Comment

I hate to admit this. In this one series...I find myself cheering....for the Celtics? Is there something wrong with me? I feel icky! Why is this happening to me. Is it the lockdowns? I don’t understand. What should I do.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            I hate to admit this. In this one series...I find myself cheering....for the Celtics? Is there something wrong with me? I feel icky! Why is this happening to me. Is it the lockdowns? I don’t understand. What should I do.
            For the last time, you don't have to cheer for either. Cheer for them both to lose and see what happens

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Mavs had them last year until the refs took over with ejections and fouls. Have to see what happens.
              Still early and you generally expect the veteran team to right the ship, but if Clippers flame out in the first round with Leonard heading into free agency....yikes. Lowry is probably one of the only difference makers on the market.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

For the last time, you don't have to cheer for either. Cheer for them both to lose and see what happens
                Haha this is the right answer. Turn on the game and boo everything.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Didnt watch the game but just saw the highlight of Luka scoring in the post on Beverly getting the And1 and screaming "Too fucking small" in Pat's face. If luka going to bring that moxie and the rest of the mavs dont play scared the mavs may just be able to pull it off this year
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    Yes... Find some sage.
                    Let the smoke from the sage heal you and those thoughts..
                    The Chowders are rat bait.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat May 22, 2021, 10:55 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Compazzo going to have a big coming out. Dude is fun to watch and is just a tiny little firecracker

Comment

The Chowders without Brown are Charmin soft.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

More clownage from LeWhiner, he is NO ONE to look up to.

Report: LeBron James won't be suspended for protocols violation

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ols-violation/

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James will not be suspended for violating the NBA's health and safety protocols, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James attended a promotional event for a tequila brand for which he is an investor before the Lakers' play-in tournament game against the Golden State Warriors. Attendees had to produce proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 test result and the league did not believe there was a significant risk of virus spread.

Players who fail to comply with the league's health and safety protocol are subject to warnings, fines or suspensions. Players who repeatedly break the rules could be subject to more severe discipline.

James has declined to say whether or not he has received the COVID-19 vaccine.

"Anything I do off the floor is predicated to my family, for the majority -- for 99.9 per cent of that," James said when asked if he has received a vaccine. "So it's about the health and safety of my family, and that's what it came down to.

"Me being available to my teammates on the floor is me taking care of my body. Me doing everything I can do to make sure I'm available both mentally, physically and spiritually, as well. But anything of that nature, that's all family talk."

After clinching the No. 7 seed, James and the Lakers will play the Western Conference's No. 2-seeded Phoenix Suns in Game 1 of their first-round series Sunday.

Comment

Portland Playoff Powell off to a slow start

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Gotta wait till portland is on the verge of elimination. That's when playoff P arrives

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                playoff powell is a thing? Bucks Killer Powell i know
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X