No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lakers depth or lack of it... is going to be a concern if Lebron can't play 36-38 minutes a night
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

My guy Book is taking over. Let's go!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The suns had good odds to win it all. 16 to 1. Go Suns!

Comment

I think I’m cheering for Phoenix to win it all

Comment

Phoenix defense has been very good. They seem quicker than LA - winning all the little battles. Best team basketball we have seen so far in the playoffs.

Comment

Ayton has that old-looking-man-in-a-young-body look , a la Greg Oden

Comment

Lebron wants you to know he is a victim, too. His shoulder hurts more than Paul’s.

Comment

Lebron’s a whiner. Shoulder is fine just getting some rest

Comment

Lots of jostling going on between Suns and Lakers...

And in a typical NBA miscarriage of justice.
                    The decision in a bit of pushing and shoving match is to throw out Cameron Payne for getting run over by Montrez Harell who ran about 30 feet to get his nose in the altercation. Lame.

The faster the Lebron high school lunch table mentality of diva-ism that pervades the NBA ends.. the better.
                    They flop as much as soccer players do now.

Go Suns.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun May 23, 2021, 05:58 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Sun's are playing 4 vs 5 as Paul's shoulder means he can't shoot, so Lakers are ignoring him on the perimeter and just doubling Booker

Comment

Clips and Lakers lose Game 1? I'm a happy camper

Comment

99-90 Suns over LA lurkers. So good, gotta turn the BBQ on and celebrate

Comment

Quick recap of the games I saw over the weekend so far:

Heat and Bucks game was trash. Either the defenses on both side were so good, or the offenses on both side just cratered. Bud is a terrible coach, and they got lucky winning that game. Heat are so lucky to have a guy like Jimmy on their team but he needs more help. That first game was key for the Bucks to get some confidence in the series.. but I could see it going 6 or 7 either way. It's really a toss up series, and that's horrible for Buck fans. I'm going Bucks in 6 though. That 10 second "lane violation" on Giannis was criminal though. Never seen anything like that in a playoff game no less.

Mavs beating the Clippers put a huge smile on my face. They have no answer for Doncic, and Kawhi is getting little help. Zubac is their second best player and not George. I really want the Mavs to win, but I think Kawhi figures it out and wins in 6.

Nets played great defense. Uh-oh. League is screwed. KD on Tatum was awesome.. and worked. Nets will beat the Celtics in 4. Maybe 5 if someone takes a day off, but I doubt it. Claxton was an awesome get for those guys.

Didn't watch the Nugs/Blazers game and for me I'm rooting for both sides.. which sucks that they are playing each other. Sucks that Jamal is out.. they really could have used him to go toe and toe with Lillard. I think the Blazers win this one in probably 5 actually.

Was hoping for a Wiz upset.. but Philly buckled down and won by defense. I think they win it in 4 or 5. Wizards are just out matched.

AD was trash. Lebron just didn't have enough weapons to help, and Paul got hurt (as usual). Booker and Ayton were great, but they'll find a way to slow down Ayton (which is key) and the Lakers will bounce back. They usually use the first game to feel things out. I think the Lakers still win in 6 unfortunately.

Not sure if I'll watch the other two games tonight.. but my rooting interests are with I guess NY and Memphis. NY because I'm rooting for RJ and weirdly enough Knicks fans (they've been through the ringer for so long now). And Memphis because of JV. And an upset would be sweet.

Comment

I'm sort of hoping for a Hawks vs Grizz NBA Final - just to cause heads to explode in the league office

Comment

The Knicks are the most fun team to watch in these playoffs lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X