Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

THJ and kleber are the x factor tn
    By the way, forgot to mention...not only the top 2 players of each team are a wash but the owners match up so well too lol

Two outrageous and boisterous individuals so passionate of their investments.

One however was a tamperer with his puppet Frankie that I both despise

Comment

• watching these Clips implode is hilarious
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Suns are gonna lose. CP3 at it again

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          watching these Clips implode is hilarious
          Weird they brought serge in for toughness and leadership then dont play the guy..
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Luka was a too guy 5 IMO.. he might be making his case for top 3 if he pulls this series off

Comment

• Kawhi has given up on this team. LOL
              what a bunch of scrubs

Comment

• For someone who thinks he’s hot shit, Beverley is sure getting relentlessly hunted on switches hehe

Also Luka is on top-ten player of all-time trajectory
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi has given up on this team. LOL
                  what a bunch of scrubs
                  Kawhi doing everything he can but the rest of his team is mental midgets. They ain't no kyle, fred, marc or serge... oh wait.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    For someone who thinks he’s hot shit, Beverley is sure getting relentlessly hunted on switches hehe

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      For someone who thinks he’s hot shit, Beverley is sure getting relentlessly hunted on switches hehe

Beverly has had a great PR job for his D. He is annoying, pesky. But someone like marcus smart is miles ahead of him as a defender

Comment

• Clips have to pull a raps and put Kawhi on Luka every single possession. Problem is Luka is so much more of a problem then Giannis. Clips might be fucked, and kawhi could just walk away this summer.... uh oh

Comment

• Luka has been the best player in this series. The guy is flat out incredible. I'm convinced he's the next face of the league.

Flippers now down 0-2 lol. Ibaka for some reason didn't play much. No idea why.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi doing everything he can but the rest of his team is mental midgets. They ain't no kyle, fred, marc or serge... oh wait.
                            Leonard lost Doncic on more than a couple plays. They are trying to confuse Luka but are only confusing themselves. Gotta be honest, Leonard doesn’t look that good to me. He’s scoring but he isn’t making the guys around him better. It’s not team basketball.

And I love that Carlisle is going after Beverley. He’s getting killed out there and he’s still yammering away every possession. Shut the fuck up and do your job.

Comment

Clips have to pull a raps and put Kawhi on Luka every single possession.
                              Luka is a ridiculous offensive presence. The reason Kawhi isn't defending him is because Kawhi is already doing so much of the work on the offensive end - I mean, for crissake, he had 41 and 4 assists tonight, plus six rebounds and two steals. You have to let the guy catch his breath somewhere, and if they give him the job of defending Luka then he'll have less to give on offense, and I don't think the Clippers can win without his offense. The team just isn't well constructed; they invested a lot of cash in Paul George and Paul George, while a good player, is just not a supermax player given his production on both ends.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Leonard lost Doncic on more than a couple plays. They are trying to confuse Luka but are only confusing themselves. Gotta be honest, Leonard doesn’t look that good to me. He’s scoring but he isn’t making the guys around him better. It’s not team basketball.

And I love that Carlisle is going after Beverley. He’s getting killed out there and he’s still yammering away every possession. Shut the fuck up and do your job.
                                to be honest that was the majority of the raptors kawhi season too. it was kawhi doing his thing and then there were the rest of the raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X