No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luka however can be one of those generational talent of the game when it is all said and done.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Ja Morant has the “it” factor. A demeanor I noticed not cocky but oozing of confidence and having that attitude that he belongs among the best of the game.

Sky is the limit for him.
      We need to find someone like that in this draft.
      Ja, Luka, even Trae.. these kids are oozing with confidence.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

A lot of guys don't like him and the superstar fouls he generates but I'm finding Trae rather entertaining right now

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I would not include any other young players with Doncic. Grouping him with Trae Young is like grouping Melo with Lebron or Reggie Miller with Michael Jordan.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I would not include any other young players with Doncic. Grouping him with Trae Young is like grouping Melo with Lebron or Reggie Miller with Michael Jordan.

Correct. I lived in Atlanta for 7 years and have tons of friends who are Hawks fans and I always rag on them for that stupid trade. They could have had Doncic but traded the pick because their idiot GM was so enamored with Trae Young. Kudos to him for becoming a pretty good player but Doncic is so much better. At least it's not as bad as when they took Marvin Williams over Chris Paul. That was a franchise changing fuck up that they still haven't recovered from.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Correct. I lived in Atlanta for 7 years and have tons of friends who are Hawks fans and I always rag on them for that stupid trade. They could have had Doncic but traded the pick because their idiot GM was so enamored with Trae Young. Kudos to him for becoming a pretty good player but Doncic is so much better. At least it's not as bad as when they took Marvin Williams over Chris Paul. That was a franchise changing fuck up that they still haven't recovered from.
              The Hawks have had too many franchise altering mess ups to count. The trade where they ended up with Trae was one of their best mess ups. At least they drafted a very talented player that fits this new NBA era very well.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I mean, I get it from Atlanta's perspective. They needed players and cupboard was bare. They got an extra first rounder and you can talk yourself into it if you value the guys close to equal. It's hard to believe now but there were a lot of doubters when it came to Doncic in that draft. Phoenix and Sacramento both passed. You can say what you want about those front offices but if Doncic was a consensus generational talent then he would have been off the board before #3.

The crazy pick in that draft was #2. The Kings messed that up royally....

Comment

• Miami with a grand total of 20 points midway through the second quarter

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Miami with a grand total of 20 points midway through the second quarter
                    Tyler Herro only played 9 minutes..wtf..and u didn't want 2 trade him for Kyle Lowry..lol
                    Maimi playing like dead man walking..Thanks Shaq for those words,watching the tnt show....Charles already sweeping, the broom is out!!!
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• damn Heat are getting their asses beat!
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bubble Heat was a fluke, which makes last year’s Lakers championship also an asterisk. This year without fans is also an asterisk season.

2019 Raptors are the last legitimate NBA champs until further notice.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          damn Heat are getting their asses beat!

Comment

• If Kawai gets swept, do we have cap space to resign? Lol

Comment

• Heat lacked Jimmy's coffee. That one team getting more desperate for kyle
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Miami with a grand total of 20 points midway through the second quarter
                                Heat culture.
                                They have lost all 3 games by 30 points.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 27, 2021, 10:14 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X