No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler and Dragic are a year older from last year lol...both seem to show wear and tear of their bodies....they ain’t getting younger that’s for sure. A Healthy Oladipo would have helped their guard rotation.

Crowder who is now with Phoenix was a missing piece for them that may have disrupted their chemistry and continuity.

Plus the regression of Herro and Robinson was more obvious.

But I don’t discredit the improvement of the Bucks this season with Jrue as the piece they may be lacking that Bledsoe was not capable to provide when it matters most

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Heat culture.
      They have lost all 3 games by 30 points.

Game 1 was a buzzer beater. Seems like that moment was the series winner in hindsight
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jrue Holiday does make a big difference on that team. Less Giannis handling the ball up in a half court set and more Jrue Holiday. He is more than capable of being a ball handler and playmaker.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Jrue Holiday does make a big difference on that team. Less Giannis handling the ball up in a half court set and more Jrue Holiday. He is more than capable of being a ball handler and playmaker.
          I love Jrue. Wanted him on Raps. But that contract is too rich for my blood and I usually don't care how much these guys make
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I would not include any other young players with Doncic. Grouping him with Trae Young is like grouping Melo with Lebron or Reggie Miller with Michael Jordan.

Didn't mind a Melo or a Reggie to the Raptors.
            Sure Luka is on a different tier, but I meant this new generation of fearless talented players.

Comment

• fuck....come on Suns
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Are Utah and Phoenix the least intimidating top two seeds since...Milwaukee and Toronto last year? No one is scared of these teams.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Are Utah and Phoenix the least intimidating top two seeds since...Milwaukee and Toronto last year? No one is scared of these teams.
                  Suns just weren’t ready for the Lakers defense. Inexperienced teams don’t win in the NBA playoffs. Seedlings were unfortunate. Next year.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Suns just weren’t ready for the Lakers defense. Inexperienced teams don’t win in the NBA playoffs. Seedlings were unfortunate. Next year.
                    Whatever shot they had disappeared when CP3 went down. They needed peak Paul.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Are Utah and Phoenix the least intimidating top two seeds since...Milwaukee and Toronto last year? No one is scared of these teams.
                      Nobody's scared of Phoenix. Utah only lost that first game because they didn't have Donovan Mitchell and it was still close; the moment he came back the Jazz put a whipping on the Grizzlies (who are young and are going to try their damnedest so the games will still be good).

What's really more interesting is seeing the Heat exposed as complete frauds this year and the potential for a Clippers collapse. Starting to see buzz now that the Knicks will make a push for Kawhi if the Clippers lose in the first round, and they'd have a hell of a pitch: they can give him the money, they've already got a great young team where he'd clearly fit in seamlessly, it's a huge market, it's New York City... I mean, at a certain point "living in LA with a fake contender" loses its appeal.

Comment

• The Lakers "won their minutes" last night.....

Comment

• Jokic is just unstoppable right now. If blazers play him straight up it just seems he is hitting every single layup/off balance mid ranger and 3. The started to send doubles and he just hits guys for open 3s. Think Blazers still get some wins but not by stopping Jokic, Dame/C.J/Norm/Melo all have to have good scoring nights in order to beat him.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                            If Kawai gets swept, do we have cap space to resign? Lol
                            Not unless he takes a 10-15M pay cut from his max or we cut a similar amount of salary (and that's after starting from us making all the easiest cuts like the fringe guys and Boucher, etc).
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We need to clear $39M to get Kawhi. If we can convert Trent Jr to a UFA, and cut Boucher, Baynes, Hood, Bembry, etc.. we can probably get around $28M. And that's with us losing Lowry (the only option there would be for the room mid level - less than $5M).

Kawhi would have to be a S&T

And since we are not in a position of power here.. we'd probably have to include someone like OG or Siakam with a bunch of picks, including this year's pick. But yeah Kawhi isn't leaving even if they get swept.

Comment

• The real question is if the clips get swept are the clips sending P.G? I dont think i would want him and if history shows us he isnt the type of guy that gets you over the top.. But is there sometype of 3 team deal we can get involved with

Comment

Working...
                                X