No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi and George were awesome last night. Loved seeing Dallas up by like 20 early, but Kawhi and George were so efficient all game long, especially Kawhi. They basically played a perfect 2-man game.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Porzingis has more red flags than China, Switzerland and Turkey combined, but would you take a chance if the price is a Lowry sign & trade? I mean, we do need a center. Could be Bargs 2.0 and cripple our cap for years, though.
      Yeah I don't touch that.. Porzingis is really only good for 60% of games played, including playoffs. You never know when he'll get hurt.. and his defense has been horrible lately. I thought that was his calling card in NY?

Comment

• Tatum's performance against the Nets was one of the best I've ever seen in the playoffs. I mean he put up a 50 burger against that team, and won. I hate that he plays for Boston but yeah Tatum's awesome. Colangelo is such an idiot.

Comment

• I don’t want Porzingis but would like to be the 3rd team in the trade.
          Lowry to Dallas, Porzingis to rebuilding team, Player X to the Raptors. Don’t know what that is though. Lowry would be a good fit with Dallas.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I don't think so... but it will be a good series. I think if Mavs can win the next it will be close to a wrap. but if the clips win the next then it shifts a lot. The clips barely won and they needed kawhi to be his raptors level and PG to actually go super nova. they got barely any other contributions... luka just needs one dude to show up ... tim is an option but zinger has his moments. Not a fan of him though.
            Kawhi has been dominant ALL 3 games. Dude doesn't miss. He's one of the greatest playoff performers of all time. And last night's game wasn't really close. Last night was the first time that Kawhi and PG got any contributions from their role players. If that happens again tomorrow then it's a wrap. Whoever wins G4 wins the series imo.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I totally agree, Kawhi is a different breed, his elite talent shows when it matters most.

Again it is a wash though between him and Doncic.

The no. 2 guys were the difference makers....Paul George showed up and why they won while Porzingis had a lethargic game.

Game 4 is going to be a dogfight

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Just emember Kawhi left not one but two championship teams so he could go home. He doesn't care about winning as much as he does about being in LA.
                Wierd eh ?
                Anyone can live in Los Angeles or in SoCal.
                You can do it tomorrow if youre an American national... a little longer if your not...

But not anyone can win an NBA championship in a given year... its likely less than 75 people.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Tatum exploded as predicted. Dude is a competitor. Too bad his Robin is out this series.

Comment

• Kawhi when it is all said and done may get that very rare third ring but he could have made a run on that multiple rings record if he stayed.

Danny Green was the collateral damage of his decision. I doubt he wins another one with Philly this year.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Kawhi when it is all said and done may get that very rare third ring but he could have made a run on that multiple rings record if he stayed.

Danny Green was the collateral damage of his decision. I doubt he wins another one with Philly this year.
                      if that teams stay together i have little doubt the raps are going for a 3peat right now
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Bam is useless
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Heat Culture baby!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• First of a couple more in the first round ? ... The Miami Heat

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              I doubt it who would take him and that salary unless they toss in picks...
                              He's not far removed from being a unicorn-level prospect. Some team that's rebuilding would probably be happy to take him on and see if they can get him back to where he should be if the cost is some roleplayers on too-fat contracts: Sacramento might do Buddy Hield, or a combo of Delon Wright and Marvin Bagley III, or a sign-and-trade for Richuan Holmes. I mean, KP fits on their timeline along De'Aaron Fox and Tyrese Halliburton, you can see the logic of at least trying it out.

Similarly, if OKC is determined to keep tanking, KP for Al Horford works straight up. Detroit could send out Cory Joseph and Mason Plumlee; Houston could send Eric Gordon and DJ Augustin. None of these are terribly great packages (Horford is solid, might need a second-rounder to get it done). These are all young teams who are still developing, who can afford to take a chance on KP because they don't have pressing salary needs right now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah I don't touch that.. Porzingis is really only good for 60% of games played, including playoffs. You never know when he'll get hurt.. and his defense has been horrible lately. I thought that was his calling card in NY?
                                that's what multiple leg injuries do

Comment

Working...
                                X