No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks are utilizing Giannis better with Holiday there. Less ball handling in a half court set for Giannis. It will be interesting to see the Bucks-Nets series.

Not sure if Claxton, Green, Jordan or Griffin can handle Giannis.

Comment

• I am rooting for the nuggets but it isn't looking very good.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        I am rooting for the nuggets but it isn't looking very good.
        I didnt watch todays game, but think this series got back and forth 7 gamer written all over it. By seeing the box score looks like back against the wall powell showed up.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Bucks are utilizing Giannis better with Holiday there. Less ball handling in a half court set for Giannis. It will be interesting to see the Bucks-Nets series.

Not sure if Claxton, Green, Jordan or Griffin can handle Giannis.
          They look better to handle playoff Ds compared to previous year but man the Bucks might have missed there window. Lebron less east for 2 seasons they bow out early then by the time they put a good supporting cast together a new superteam formed.
          They had something in 2019 and as much as it hurts me to say i think if Bud isn't the coach they beat us that series.

Comment

• sometimes i think best of 7 series is too long
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              sometimes i think best of 7 series is too long
              $$$

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

$$$
                if you are 3-0 that should be elimination, for first round at least.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It's nice to see Washington get destroyed by phily for some reason.

Comment

• Brandon Clarke getting his first run of the series

Comment

• Memphis HAS TO hit 3's to stay within range. It's a blowout if they don't.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

They look better to handle playoff Ds compared to previous year but man the Bucks might have missed there window. Lebron less east for 2 seasons they bow out early then by the time they put a good supporting cast together a new superteam formed.
                        They had something in 2019 and as much as it hurts me to say i think if Bud isn't the coach they beat us that series.
                        Bud is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Milwaukee was a garbage team until he got there and since they've been consistently one of the best teams in the NBA. Us beating them wasn't because of Coach Bud, it was because we had a better team.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Bud is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Milwaukee was a garbage team until he got there and since they've been consistently one of the best teams in the NBA. Us beating them wasn't because of Coach Bud, it was because we had a better team.
                          Bud wouldn't play Giannis over 32 minutes a game in the ECF....

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Memphis HAS TO hit 3's to stay within range. It's a blowout if they don't.
                            That or get rudy in foul trouble

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Bud wouldn't play Giannis over 32 minutes a game in the ECF....
                              Could have played Giannis 48 minutes per game and they still would have lost. Giannis is one player. We were better. I will admit we had better coaching but I think Nurse is the best coach in the NBA.

Comment

• Did Powell think this was game 5 or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X