Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And thus, a nickname was born. AD is now "Street Clothes"

The silence and Draymond trying his hardest not to laugh is what makes this even funnier then chucks one liner
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

And thus, a nickname was born. AD is now "Street Clothes"

on par with Ervin "Magic" Johnson. It's beautiful
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I like Chuckie Barclay but he's the last person to be kidding anyone about the shape they're in or anything to do with their fashion sense....

Comment

• The hornets are going to get brad stevens to trade Jaylen Brown and Tatum for Hayward

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The silence and Draymond trying his hardest not to laugh is what makes this even funnier then chucks one liner
            Getting Chuck and the boys nightly is my favorite thing about the playoffs.

Inside the NBA to me is one of the best shows on TV. Not just in sports, but on TV. And Charles Barkley is IMO the best TV personality going today. Not amongst athletes turned TV guys. Just on TV.

These guys unlocked an insane amount of chemistry and hopefully they love their work because all 4 of them need to stay forever. We could maybe get Draymond in there but Chuck is John, Ernie is Paul, Shaq is George and Kenny is Ringo.
            Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Jun 2, 2021, 05:30 PM.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Getting Chuck and the boys nightly is my favorite thing about the playoffs.

Inside the NBA to me is one of the best shows on TV. Not just in sports, but on TV. And Charles Barkley is IMO the best TV personality going today. Not amongst athletes turned TV guys. Just on TV.

These guys unlocked an insane amount of chemistry and hopefully they love their work because all 4 of them need to stay forever. We could maybe get Draymond in there but Chuck is John, Ernie is Paul, Shaq is George and Kenny is Ringo.
              See, I'm not a huge fan of Shaq but they are great together

Comment

• i think draymond's been pretty much killing it and was made for that show. and i think he'll be way better when he retires and doesn't have to pussyfoot around anything since he'll no longer be talking about his peers.

i'd like to see him replace shaq because 5 is too many dudes on one set and shaq is just mailing it in most of the time anyway.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  I'm no doctor but when you see the words "meniscus tear" that means a season ending injury, no? how is Embiid only day to day? Derrick Rose had that same injury and he missed 1 full year.

Depends how large it is and how old it is. If he's been playing with it for awhile and it's not getting any bigger then they can monitor it and treat it.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                    i think draymond's been pretty much killing it and was made for that show. and i think he'll be way better when he retires and doesn't have to pussyfoot around anything since he'll no longer be talking about his peers.

i'd like to see him replace shaq because 5 is too many dudes on one set and shaq is just mailing it in most of the time anyway.
                    The only reason I love shaq on the show is because the best trope is him and chuck arguing. Shaq is like a sensitive 12 year old in a gigantic body and Barkley is obviously first ballot witty. Shaq argues with everyone, and the one thing you can say is hes completely himself, which is the advice anybody on TV should have.

95% of analysts are too nervous or wooden on TV. Its what makes Barkley or don cherry all time greats. Just being themselves. And all the inside the NBA cast understands that formula.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The only reason I love shaq on the show is because the best trope is him and chuck arguing. Shaq is like a sensitive 12 year old in a gigantic body and Barkley is obviously first ballot witty. Shaq argues with everyone, and the one thing you can say is hes completely himself, which is the advice anybody on TV should have.

95% of analysts are too nervous or wooden on TV. Its what makes Barkley or don cherry all time greats. Just being themselves. And all the inside the NBA cast understands that formula.
                      they do have an often funny dynamic. but other than that i'm not feeling like shaq is bringing much to the table. he's clearly barely watching the games he's being paid to comment on 90% of the time.

agree with you about chuck. i think draymond has a lot of what barkley does and will be the next great in-studio analyst though. extremely high basketball IQ, very articulate, and does not give a fuck. it's a recipe for success.

Comment

Not sure if you saw their award acceptance segment at the HOF induction this year... They won the first inaugural media award, collectively, and the amount of love they expressed for one another was through the roof, in particular, each of them for Ernie. They spoke of him like a father and the straw that stirs the drink. Their acceptance of the award was simultaneously a strangely long segment, while also pretty charming and frank. They know they've struck gold here. I suspect these guys will be at it for a long, long time.

Comment

• So Randle is having a not-awful game for the Knicks tonight. The problem is that D.Rose and Barrett are MIA so far.

Comment

• Also, Nerlens Noel with 5 fouls in 9 minutes of action for the Knicks tonight

Comment

• The Knicks! LMAO! time for them to give the great Julius Randle a 10 year max. Let's go!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Luka going to need Zinger and THJ to show up and get a spark from a 3rd guy like brunson/richardson or finney smith to get this one

Comment

Working...
                                X