• Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Rondo yelling at Kawhi.

You hate to see it.
    Missed that. At what point?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Finney-Smith is the Mavs second best player.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Finney-Smith is the Mavs second best player.
        Boban

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Missed that. At what point?
          After Kawhi missed the corner three with 4 seconds left. They showed it in slow-mo. Yelling is a slight exaggeration, but it was a very intense exchange from Rondo and clearly looked like blame…. “You missed me” kind of look.

Comment

• Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Jun 3, 2021, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• I feel so bad for Kawli...Clippers don't deserve u..we are ready take u back..We The North..will forgive!!!
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                I feel so bad for Kawli...Clippers don't deserve u..we are ready take u back..We The North..will forgive!!!
                I dont have 1 ionta of sympathy for him. He choose this. Enjoy the sun next week

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  I feel so bad for Kawli...Clippers don't deserve u..we are ready take u back..We The North..will forgive!!!
                  I have trouble feeling badly for him.
                  I have no trouble rooting for his cohorts to come up way short.
                  Crazy, crazy, crazy how much better his supporting cast was here.
                  Couldn’t have waited one year and another chip to go home?
                  I’ll always have extreme gratitude …
                  but I also may never forgive.
                  (and I’ve got an incredible framed print of the trajectory of ‘The Shot’ in my front hall. He’ll always have a place on my wall.)

Comment

• So, Dallas can play defense. Interesting.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

After Kawhi missed the corner three with 4 seconds left. They showed it in slow-mo. Yelling is a slight exaggeration, but it was a very intense exchange from Rondo and clearly looked like blame…. “You missed me” kind of look.
                      Rondo was the worst player on the floor. He should only be yelling at himself.

Comment

• luka is amazing. if porzingis wasn't a total disaster the series would be over already.

Comment

• The Lakers look really stupid right now for not doing that Lowry trade to keep THT. He may turn out to be a very good player but LeBron James is almost done. Priorities? To me, it looks like they got too fancy because they didn't want to land in the situation they were in when Kobe was finished. Now they're going to pay a huge price for that. This decision was one you'd expect from a team like the Hawks or the Grizzlies, not the Lakers.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            luka is amazing. if porzingis wasn't a total disaster the series would be over already.
                            The series is exposing his weakness. The Clippers have gone small ball and the Unicorn has not done well with it. If the Mavs get through to the next round my guess is Porzingis rebounds.

Comment

• Would LOVE to see both LA's bounced. But then the Nets ....uggghhhh

Comment

• Porzingis was horrible, as usual Luka carried his team to a close win.

Lucky for the Mavs, they caught Kawhi in a Derozanesque/Van Vleetnesque chucking mode.

this could be a the best 1st round series of the playoffs as it will be decided in game 7, I predict.

Comment

Working...
                                X