No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish we had $39M in cap space this summer. I think we could have convinced Kawhi to come back and leave that sh!t show over there.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Wish we had $39M in cap space this summer. I think we could have convinced Kawhi to come back and leave that sh!t show over there.
      I really don't think we could. His priority 1 was clearly being at home, otherwise there's no reason to leave in the first place. Fully expect him to re-sign there long term no matter what.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I really don't think we could. His priority 1 was clearly being at home, otherwise there's no reason to leave in the first place. Fully expect him to re-sign there long term no matter what.
        I dont know if that's true. I mean obviously ya he wanted to go home, but he also said he didnt think we were good enough to repeat and wanted masai to trade for paul george HAHAHAHAHA
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yeah.. he basically forced LAC to get a second star that he could play with.. he wasn't going to LAC with the team they had. So he could be convinced to move. I think winning is still important.

Look for the Lakers to try a S&T with him this summer.

Comment

Yeah.. he basically forced LAC to get a second star that he could play with.. he wasn't going to LAC with the team they had. So he could be convinced to move. I think winning is still important.

He would have went to the Lakers if the Clippers didn't get George. Raptorland really needs to stop thinking Leonard is coming back here. It is not happening.

Comment

Yeah.. he basically forced LAC to get a second star that he could play with.. he wasn't going to LAC with the team they had. So he could be convinced to move. I think winning is still important.

The Clippers roster would have been better for Kawhi without the PG trade, which is hilarious. Better fit, more talented roster. Shot himself in the foot forcing that one.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

He would have went to the Lakers if the Clippers didn't get George. Raptorland really needs to stop thinking Leonard is coming back here. It is not happening.
                We've been dreaming about players returning since Sonny Weems. Its a thing we do. JV is also on his way back, any day now. So what if he found a great leading role on a playoff team and had a career year.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

We've been dreaming about players returning since Sonny Weems. Its a thing we do. JV is also on his way back, any day now. So what if he found a great leading role on a playoff team and had a career year.
                  Young Gunz! Get the band back together!
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Yeah I know.. this is the truth here.. just pie in the sky thinking lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Weems.. that's a throwback name.. wasn't he balling in Europe a few years back?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dont know if that's true. I mean obviously ya he wanted to go home, but he also said he didnt think we were good enough to repeat and wanted masai to trade for paul george HAHAHAHAHA
                        He said whatever he needed to say to be able to leave.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He said whatever he needed to say to be able to leave.
                          He did better than notables like

Tracy "I cant stand curling" McGrady
                          Antonio "stupid metric system" Davis
                          Chris "it just smells funny ok!?!" Bosh
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

The Clippers roster would have been better for Kawhi without the PG trade, which is hilarious. Better fit, more talented roster. Shot himself in the foot forcing that one.
                            What is it they say about lawyers who represent themselves in court? They have a fool for a client!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Young Gunz! Get the band back together!
                              I thought you were against the idea of Super Teams?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The Lakers look really stupid right now for not doing that Lowry trade to keep THT. He may turn out to be a very good player but LeBron James is almost done. Priorities? To me, it looks like they got too fancy because they didn't want to land in the situation they were in when Kobe was finished. Now they're going to pay a huge price for that. This decision was one you'd expect from a team like the Hawks or the Grizzlies, not the Lakers.
                                Honestly, I think that teams just expected the Raptors to give him up for nothing or buy him out and then they'd sign him for vet minimum. Good thing Masai told Philly and Lakers to eat shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X