X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guy Book is putting on a show.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Some here said that they'd rather have KAT over Book lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Never disrespect your opponent..show respect, Lebron was s#$$ing on crowder and suns, karma is a b#%#, I love it, Basketball gods work in mysterious ways. I want the suns 2 obliterate them and make Lebron cry..better than MJ..lol..plz..he ain't even better than Kobe..RIP..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Never disrespect your opponent..show respect, Lebron was s#$$ing on crowder and suns, karma is a b#%#, I love it, Basketball gods work in mysterious ways. I want the suns 2 obliterate them and make Lebron cry..better than MJ..lol..plz..he ain't even better than Kobe..RIP..
          I agree. Kobe didn't show any opponent disrespect. Nor did MJ.

Comment

• Dethroned.

Comment

• Re Drummond. You have to be really really bad to not get any playing time in a game like this. Elimination game. No Anthony Davis. And he can't get any PT? yikes.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• NBA Finalists lose in first round lol bubble was a joke
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Love the young suns closing that out talking that shit and punking the Lakers. You know some say it's not sportsmanship, but fuck it lakers the type of team to clown and dance when times are good. They deserve to get that back
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm glad that Book is finally getting the recognition that he deserves. Not his fault that the Suns were bad in his first 4 years there. This is the first time in his career that he has a LEGIT supporting cast.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man we could have had a 3-peat
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Man we could have had a 3-peat
                        it was a dynasty level team

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Man we could have had a 3-peat
                          Truth.

Comment

• Great seeing the Lakers and Celtics out. Going to be an interesting offseason. A lot of these teams appear to be screwed with no cap room to get better. Going to need some solid GM-ing by the Lakers to fill out that roster. Celtics are f’d too. Smart is going to want a big raise and they project to be a tax team unless they can dump Kemba on someone.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              I'm glad that Book is finally getting the recognition that he deserves. Not his fault that the Suns were bad in his first 4 years there. This is the first time in his career that he has a LEGIT supporting cast.

Well he did it.
                              The old narrative of he can't win SFA dies on the floor of the Staples Centre.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• So the this preseason's "just give them the championship now cuz they're just so fucking good its unfair" LA Lakers succumb to the two variables in sports no one can control....Injury and age. Davis couldn't go and Lebron couldn't drag that collection of imposters over the line at age 35. Interesting to see what they do in the offseason.... They clearly could use an upgrade in the backcourt.

And tonight...

Who ya got ? Luca vs Kawhai...

Can Doncic get Dallas over the line at home or will Leonard summon up a Milwaukee like game and beat the Mavs on his own ?

There will be a full house in Dallas I believe.Its going to be loud and electric. Not since Dirk was King of DFW have the Mavs had this kind of opportunity to win the west. Momentum is with Dallas and Rick Carlise is a helluva coach. Leonard though seems to be impervious to pressure. We have seen him do it when he has to when he drained the tank in game 3 against the Bucks and won it for the Raps.

Hope its an overtime classic or comes it down to the last shot.

And the winner is ?
                                For me Dallas.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X